Eternal Traveler Vestment Exploit

So there is this ‘‘bug’’ where even without buying the new expansion you can accept the quest Via someone mounting on the new mount and phasing off, a quest giver will drop off the mount for a little while and you can use it to complete the quest!

Do it before its fixed!

They/we already know.

They don’t appear to think it needs a fix.

It’s not a bug or exploit, apparently, just being able to summon the wyrm is what we paid for.

2 Likes

This has been already officially commented on. It’s by design that those with the max tier preorder can give the quest to those with the lowest tier preorder.

It’s not a bug. It’s not an exploit. It’s officially approved.

You do need at least the base level pre order to do the quest.

To to be clear, you are not only telling people exactly what the exploit is, but to go out and do it.

Yeah this will not end well.

2 Likes

Dude, I literally got banned for every reason possible and they still don’t see my account deserving of a perma ban, they won’t ever perma ban me, they need my money.

No. No they don’t.

That said after reading through it is not an exploit so it does not matter anyway.

Yes. Yes they do.

There is a sticky…

1 Like

This isn’t an explot. They’ve confirmed several times now.

Nice, keeping the thread up so I can hear as much iterations of ‘‘its been said before’’ possible.

Do they get the weapon enchant appearance too? I forget if you get it from completing the quest or if it comes with the deluxe preorder.

it hath been sayeth before

2 Likes

Doth saideth, it has

3 Likes

It isn’t a bug.
The mount is a bonus, the quest is for everyone.

Just the armor apearence. Sadly that amazing weapon enchant is only with delux pre order or whatever its called

1 Like

se ha dicho antes

Ça a déjâ été dit.