Eternal Palace Wild Battle Pets

How can I get back to get the pets after we have done 6 of 8 bosses? I can’t figure out how to get back up past the water part. Any idea? I am sad cause I want the pets but I can’t ask my raid group to wait…

4 Likes

I came here with the same question. I could not find a way back after we dropped down to the Hatchery. Since we have only killed 5 bosses, when I re-entered the raid, the game put me at the last boss killed. Also as the OP said, I can’t ask my raid to wait while I tame pets.

5 Likes

Here for the same thing. We downed 5 bosses and I can’t get back to the pets. All the same issues Silvergrace and Zirai pointed out.

Please put some kind of portal/transdimentional egg/elevator so you can get back to the beginning of the raid once it’s been cleared. If you’re going to put wild pets in the raid zone please don’t make it even more difficult to get to them.

Like other have said, it’s really bad form to ask the raid group to hold up while I tame pets.

Thank you,

5 Likes

Agreed! Did anyone find a solution?

Maybe it is something we need to wait for LFR to do?

I tamed pets while we killed trash, but then again my guild knows im crazy and have to collect them all, only person it really effected was my cotank, he didnt get too mad , but did give me crap for it lol, there is only what 3? and its pretty quick if you set up quick tamer, and a fast hard hitter for after you snag em

1 Like

and i posted with an alt lol

Putting my 2cents in for the hope of a reply as well. We cleared normal in one night. My first time there. I died a lot but was the one that stood there and 2 manned Azshara at the end. I’m now stuck as I can’t go back to pet battle. Please let there be a solution.

You can’t go back after Ashvane is dead. You have to catch them before Ashvane dies.

The Crab is before the 2nd boss, (the Slug is possible as a backline pet against them).

The Slug and Snail are in the fountains before Ashvane. The snail is always rare quality. The slug is very rare when it comes to being a primary pet, it’s mostly found as a backline pet.

So either find someone with an Ashvane lockout and go in with an alt (with stealth preferably), or catch them while your raid is clearing trash.

this

just do it on lfr

1 Like

Yeah, I did the first LFR wing last night and afterwards went back and caught all three. Piece of cake.