Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore is recruiting!

Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore is looking for players or smaller guilds/teams that are looking for a new home. We’re a large guild, with several mythic & heroic raiding teams on multiple nights. We also have bonus fun runs, rbg’s, a guild large enough to make pugging anything in guild easy, people always looking for m+'s, trivia events, pet battle events, charity fundraisers. We are large, but we are very well organized. Just a casual group of people, many with a serious eye for raiding, but know that at the end of the day this is a game & we are all here to enjoy ourselves, & have created a fun, positive, stable environment in which to do that.

3 Likes

Hungry to push Mythic and aim for CE? Excellent at preparing for any fights? Then join Pantheon today! Looking for Healers and Ranged DPS! Apply now.

2 Likes

Eternal Kingdom - Pantheon is seeking raiders for Battle. Apply now!

2 Likes

Team Pantheon seeks Healers (MW Monk, Resto Druid) and Ranged DPS hungry to push Mythic progression. Apply today!

1 Like

Pantheon 5/9M (T/W/TH 630-930 PST) is looking for players to fill out their roster. They want people who are hungry to push mythic to CE and willing to do all the necessary research and farming that goes along with it. Their biggest needs are healers: MW monk, R druid and DPS ranged > melee but would look at any healer or DPS depending on experience and logs. Contact Alisondra#5186 or AwesomeBroc#0238 on discord

1 Like

Is your neck AP at 40? Do you enjoy sweets? Think to yourself “That’s a sweet van with no windows.” Then join Pantheon today!

2 Likes

Eternal Kingdom PANTHEON is recruiting. Apply today!

1 Like
HIGH need for DoT classes. Will consider all exceptional applicants - minimum 40 AP. Inquiry today!

I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a cupcake.
Eternal Kingdom - Pantheon - Looking for raiders Apply today!

Pantheon 6/9M (T/W/TH 630-930 PST) is looking for players to fill out their roster. They are in desperate need of healers (holy/disc priest, resto druid) and DPS (shadow priest, moonkin, elemental shaman, hunter). There’s also room for a potential tank, a DK (any), and are willing to consider any DPS not listed above. Must have AP40, appropriate gear for end tier bosses (they aren’t reclearing), and adequate heroic experience on the final bosses. Mythic progression experience for BFA or Legion is also a plus. Contact Alisondra#5186 or AwesomeBroc#0238 on discord. Apply today!

always remember … a good friend will try to bail you out of jail, but a BEST friend will be in the cell next to you saying, “WoW, that was FUN!”
-Eternal Kingdom PANTHEON Looking for raiders Apply Today!

Team Pantheon - Eternal Kingdom - is recruiting to fully realize their glory! Apply now!

I turned my phone on airplane mode and threw it in the air.
Worst Transformer EVER
-Eternal Kingdom Pantheon Looking for raiders Apply Today!

Team Pantheon 7/9M (T/W/TH 630-930 PST) is looking for players to fill out our roster. Our highest needs are shadow priest and elemental shaman however spots are open for just about any class. Must have Azerite Level 46, appropriate gear for end tier bosses (we are not reclearing), and adequate heroic experience on the final bosses. Mythic progression experience for BFA or Legion is preferred. Contact Alisondra#5186 or AwesomeBroc#0238 on discord

FUN FACT # 256: A waffle is just a more considerate pancake. It’s like, here, let me hold that syrup for you in these convenient boxes…
ETERNAL KINGDOM - Pantheon Come join the fun!!

Had your fill of the Naga trying to take over our world? That’s good, so have we. Help us protect Azeroth in Eternal Kingdom on Team Pantheon! Inquire within!

FUN FACT #155: An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough…
ETERNAL KINGDOM Come join team Pantheon for Eternal Palace!

FUN FACT #82: Yesterday’s eyeliner can be today’s smokey eye if you believe in yourself.
ETERNAL KINGDOM Team Pantheon is Accepting applications!

FUN FACT #654: Today, I turned my phone on airplane mode and threw it in the air…WORST transformer ever!
ETERNAL KINGDOM Team Pantheon - Apply now!

FUN FACT #521: There’s a fine line between being tan and looking like you just rolled around in a giant bag of Cheetos.
ETERNAL KINGDOM - Pantheon - Come join the fun!