ETA on Transfer Restrictions?

I have most of my characters on Mankrik, but my brother and I have another character on Sulfuras. We would like to pay to transfer to Mankrik, but we are told it is locked for transfers. I don’t understand why. We already have other characters on the server and we can only play one character at a time. Why can’t we pay to get all of our characters on the same realm?

Is there any ETA on when the restrictions may be eased? The queues seems to be much better and Sulfuras is higher pop than Mankrik as far as I can tell.

They have given no eta, but you can basically assume that it won’t be lifted until a month or more into wrath.

1 Like

There’s roughly a 0% chance they will re-open transfers until they see what the traffic is like for Wrath.

You can try to make noise along with all of us with the same thing going on. But as the other response noted, we’re likely not going to get a response and won’t be able to transfer prior to or anytime soon after launch until queues die again.

I hope they restrict it for another month. I don’t want gold sellers transferring mats from another server.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.