[Estimated Wait Time|Horde|Classic|US West|PvP-Whitemane|Tues Thurs 9pm-12am PST]

[Estimated Wait Time|Horde|Classic|US West|PvP-Whitemane|Tues Thurs 9pm-12am PST]

Introduction:
is a progression orientated guild focused on clearing raid content as efficiently as possible while maintaining a fun raiding atmosphere. We aspire to build an extraordinary, camaraderie based community.

Progression:
BWL 8/8
MC 10/10

Expectations:
Come prepared. Show up early to a raid night with consumables and world buffs. Know your rotation, curses, buffs, encounters etc. We are looking for eager, active, skilled, and friendly players that will be consistant additions to our team. New and veteran players alike are welcome to apply.

Recruitment:
We’re currently recruiting a robust roster in order to ensure we are able to accomplish the goals we set for ourselves both as a team and community. If you don’t see your class listed below you’re still welcome to join us as a social member to see if anything opens up at a later date.

Shaman - Resto
Priest - Holy
Warrior - Fury
Rogue
Mage

Schedule:
Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12am Pst.

Loot:
Modified Loot Council

Discord - mex#2916|Team Virus#3463|Rebirthflame#6019

In Game -
Mexman/Mexmago|Tvirus|Silkz/Steveman

discord.gg/M3aZU8y

Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!

5 Likes

can also message Tvirus or Silkz/Steveman. Thanks everyone!

Still looking for more members. Please let me know in game, or discord.

Thanks!

Great group of people! Come join fun!

1 Like

Tired of getting skimped on that delicious sauce when you order your teriyaki bowl? Well not here, we provide generous amounts that will leave your taste buds saying Umami… or should I say ooooh mami?

1 Like

Have a job? A wife? Some kids? No chance in hell you’re gonna get home from work by raid time? Come join us. We raid 9pm-12am on tues and thurs. Plenty of time to get home and still just enough time to wake your butt up at 5am to go to work the next day.

2 Likes

Come deathroll with us! <3

Great atmosphere to raid in and even loot distribution. We have a great time !

Lots of activity during raid. Come prepared!

Anyone know where there’s a gamblers anonymous meeting for milkstank?

this club is for the big boy gamers. Be prepared to win 800g a roll and lost them all + more on the next roll…grab some beers, hurry up and join us :slight_smile:

Sometimes I feel left out. I’m too poor to death roll.

Great fun raiding and trolling each other!! Come join up!

We are still looing for a few more. 1 resto shaman 1 lock 1mage 1 fury warrior 1 rogue

If you are wondering what raids are like, we have a big sense of humor, we gamble because we have a problem, we drink because we have a problem, but we down bosses :slight_smile:

Looking for more skilled players that can enjoy progression while keeping the atmosphere fun!

Experienced and new player a like are welcome here. You wouldn’t be the first level 58 we’ve carried.

Come lose your gold deathrolling in raid

Can’t lose gold is you don’t have any. ><

Still looking for a few more :slight_smile: