<ESPRIT> 3/11M recruiting mythic raiders!

| HORDE| Group 6 (Aussie team) on Frostmourne, Dreadmaul, Thaurassin and Jubei’Thos!
Currently 3/11M and 10/11H
We are currently looking for, but not limited too, an exceptional warrior and monk DPS to join our mythic prog team into CE!!
We are also in search of an awesome tank to join us!
Raid times/days are:
Wednesday - 8-11pm ST
Thursday - 8-11pm ST
Sunday 8-11pmST

G6 achieved CE last tier and have the same goal to prog together again into CE this tier! We are a determined and banter filled group of players with the same goal in mind but also here to have fun! We are a push prog team without the elitism attached

If this sounds like a group you would like to prog with this tier, feel free to add me on bnet for a chat - Mel#1928

1 Like

bump because this post is cool

bump bump bump232

I want a warrior dps plz

ding ding dong dong bump bump

bumpity bumpity bump bump

Hey, are you guys still chasing a tank?

Just wondering if you’re looking for either a Sub Rogue, Ret Pala or Surv Hunter? Current raiding experience is 7/11 heroic, but I am wanting to push into mythic raiding. Currently on Cael, but happy to transfer.

Hey! We have currently filled our tank role :frowning: sorry!

hey! add me on bnet, lets chat further Mel#1928

hi mursha are you still keen on joining

Hi there, my apologies. Due to the weather in Brisbane at the moment, my internet is struggling to stay connected. I am certainly interested, but sadly I can’t currently commit to anything what with my internet the way it is.

Do you still need a tank and what’s your current prog