ESO refugees

Hello there! Made a post earlier but just wanted to clarify a few things.

My wife and I are looking for a guild home in WoW. I am a returning player, she is fairly new to the game.

What we are looking for: A parent friendly, drama free guild primarily focused on PvE as we love dungeons and raids.

Our experience: We were both dedicated endgame players in ESO for more than 5 years, with each role tank, dps and heals. I’ve been playing WoW on and off since launch but never seriously until BFA, and she just started with Shadowlands.

Where we are now: Caught up to 9.2 both sitting around 235-240 ilvl with legendries ready to get into mythic+ and raids. I have been playing my Holy Priest, and her a Balance Druid. I also have a Mage, Rogue and Paladin at 60, and she has a Hunter at 60.

For the right fit we are willing to swap servers and faction. At the end of the day we are looking for a nice welcoming place to progress in the endgame.

Our guild love players who are dedicated and want to run mythic+ outside raid time. Our guild is parent friendly and do a pretty good job maintaining a dream free environment. Would love to get in touch and maybe we can run some keys together! Message me on bnet Stevelations#11594

Hi Bronsolo, I see you are currently on a PST server so our times may not work but wanted to throwout our information just in case. We are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall (Est), an adult semi casual raiding guild. Take a look at our guild information and if you think you can make the time zone work hit me up.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:

DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals

Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Warrior (we have none)
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Heroic & Normal Raiding + High Mythic Keys + Giveaways + Social
Raid Times: Monday / Tuesday - 8PM - 10PM PST (11PM-1AM EST)
Currently: 7/11 H - 9/11 N

core group of RL friends starting a community of active & dependable players, your dads

discord/invite/a6Hskav9Hc

put .com after discord!

So, we might be a little more advanced then what you are looking for, but if you two want to take things a little more on the semi-serious side, we love couples in our guild. 5/11M, 2 day team, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Located on A-Proudmoore. Feel free to give me a btag add if interested -
Conzeula#1172

Hello! We would love to have you join our family if we look like a good fit! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only, on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is not required to be in the guild though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

1 Like

I posted on your other thread as well. Our guild is made up of mostly adults who all love the game, but also have jobs and kids so we understand that aspect. We also have a few married couples in the guild as well. We are Alliance and on Proudmoore which is a PST guild, we raid at 8:30-11pm PST Wed and Thur. I don’t know what time zone you are in, but if you are interested, I will post the guild blurb below.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night raiding guild on Proudmoore, that aims to achieve AoTC.

We storm the castles 8:30-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

We are looking for some dps and a healer to round out our raid team. We need a mage for our raid buff and biscuit fix.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hello Bronsolo!

I wrote ya last time, and wanted to follow up and see how things are going. Our guild Endless Pastabilities is on Thrall… so, If you 2 are open to coming to Thrall, you may be a good match for our guild.

Endless Pastabilities was created to bring back that sense of guild community, building friendships that last beyond wow, and working together to accomplish the things WoW has to offer! Our age range in guild is anywhere from mid 20s through late 40s, and there are some with children as well. We strive to progress, but at the end of the day, we realize real life comes first, and WoW is a game which is meant to be fun.

Our raid nights are Fri/Sat 9:30pm - Midnight server time/EST. We are currently 10/11 N & 4/11 H SOFO. Always room for DPS and may need a healer in the near future (being able to flex between dps is a definite ++++). Our tank spots are currently filled in Raid, but we can always use healers and tanks for M+ dungeon runs. In addition, we’d be happy to help get ya geared for our Heroic raid team.

We are very inclusive guild, and our GM currently has set aside Sunday early afternoon (server time/EST), to help guildies run M+, so they get something nice in their weekly vault.

We are some how surviving the lull in WoW, and managing to raid without pugging, and have some folks running M+ almost every day. Now, we’re not as jumping as we were a couple months back, but we are actively recruiting and there are folks on every evening and a few regulars during the day as well.

Personally, I am generally on almost everyday running at least a handful of keys with guildies, and friends we have made with 2 other guilds.

Feel free and hit me up if you have any questions, or if you find yourself on Thrall… just do a search for “Pasta” in the in-game guild finder, and we should pop right up/

Have a good day/evening!

DeJaneiro#1166 (B-Net)
Jandek #3346 (Discord)

Hey there! i think from what you say we’d be a great fit, only thing is that we’re alliance and we’re a morning weekend guild 9 am eastern to noon Sat / Sun (Frees up the day!), can you make those times and are you interested in maybe getting a faction switch?

We’re a tight-knit, easy going guild currently 10/11h with a strong mythic background, a small welcoming guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody.

our post:

Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 if you wanna talk details!

Hia, will keep this short and sweet. We have been around for a while (since Start of legion) and have been plugging away at Ahead of the curve every tier and some casual mythic.

Always looking for more people to join us, were a fairly accepting guild, and as a parent myself we won’t jump up your butt about missing some raids (we get it, life eh?)

We are 7/11 Heroic, but this is mostly due to a slow start when the entire guild basically jettisoned in the last raid tier due to blizzard being a dumpster fire (at least the lid is now closed kek).

Callipso#1637 if you have any questions, or just reply.

Our full guild history and spam/bump/recruitment thread is here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

Our guild Skill issue is new to Illidan and we are looking for RDPS and healers to fill our roster. We raid on Sundays and Mondays from 8pm-11pm PST. If those times work for you, feel free to add me on Bnet or Discord and we can discuss further. BNet: NoLimitsNick#1453 Discord: NoLimitsNick#0397

sorry for the odd hour of responding, i work odd hours. heres my guild’s info if you are interested. I think we’d be a good fit for yall.

Hi Bron,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps and possible healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

We are 7/11H SFO and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat

Hey Bronsolo,

Reformation is an active guild, and part of a larger community of guilds on our server node, that raids and runs M+. We focus on normal raiding, do a little on the heroic side and run a fair bit on dungeons. This tier we have 5 KSM with a few more getting close. We all enjoy playing the game and having fun as a group. Generic post about us is below, including my BNet tag. Feel free to add me if you would like to chat and find out more about us.

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all work towards our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Team (11/11 N Sepulchur running for current tier content that runs every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).

Reformation has active collection and M+ players, with some of the top collectors on the server node and a number of KSM people that are all willing to help out other players that have similar interests.

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.