ESCAPE GD - BTag/Discord share

Lol who even are you? And shills? Most people don’t even talk about the game, let alone support it

Nonsense. Just a flesh wound.

1 Like

I got excited for a minute thinking there would be a place for the GD denizens to chill but then I saw was necroed from a year and half ago haha

1 Like

it’s still there

1 Like

Yeah bro we’re still going strong here

1 Like

Why should anyone go there? Is this another secret club? I don’t trust people very much and GD is proving to me why I don’t. Tell me what’s great about your grouping?

my favorite part is when you told me you were bringing me along for aotc and then kicked me once we got to the n’zoth fight

If you don’t want to join discord, don’t. Super simple! As for you Lilith, if you hadn’t been troll pulling the raid and actively sabotaged our raid, you’d have had aotc that night! :slight_smile:

I think you’re a liar as always cause you’re always trolling and lying and fabricating statements about people to look good infront your crowd, Florida man.

I doubt there 0 credit to that statement as per usual.

3 Likes

Lol, how good to see you again Neph. Your toxic presence is not missed.

We got memes

3 Likes

Yeah you’re more the toxicity, face it. Something you’ll never have the guts to do.

2 Likes

What a useless necro - couldn’t you at least necro something good. Or are you OP’s alt?

2 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Punch, Pie, Brownies, Cookies, Memes, puppies… kittens… balloons… don’t you like balloons Pyro…

Don’t you want a balloon…
Pyro…

What a scummy move. I never understood stuff like that.

1 Like

You guys are creepy :fearful:
I should stop watching mr.bellan.

Creepy?

Pleasant dreams kiddies…

1 Like

As long as you keep enough fear in reserve for seagulls and unpasteurized dairy.

is this a reference to seagulls stop it now?