Error: Realm Has Maximum Charactersc

I was able to get game time to delete mail from my characters mailbox so it could process a character transfer. I’m currently 2 tickets in and waiting 2 days to get an answer to the situation. I made a ticket that got a bot response that was incorrect. I then received an authentic response from customer support, but they ignored half the message. I can’t transfer because there’s a bug that say I’m over maximum character limit on that server. I have 24 characters in total and 0 of which that are on that server. Altdonut-sargeras → WoW1 is what I’m trying to do. I just see that you respond to most posts and wanted a little insight on the matter.

Have you logged into each realm where you have characters? That usually will allow the account to update to the correct count.

I would focus specifically on any realm that you had characters you deleted, especially if they still register as having characters there when they do not.

Mal’Ganis, Dalaran, Darkspear, Drenden, Firetree, Moonrunner, Moon Guard, Shadowmoon, Dunemaul, Wyrmrest Accord, Sargeras, Stormrage, Argent Darn, Garona, Ravencrest, Durotan, Zul’jin, Proudmoore.

Edit: Had to do a little fancy editing to get this into its own thread. LOL

1 Like

I appreciate it. I’ll try logging into them now.

1 Like

So, I logged into every realm I had characters and it didn’t resolve the issue.

Sorry, Altdonut. I don’t have any other workarounds for that. Hopefully, a Game Master can take a closer look.

Edit: One last try… Have you tried creating and deleting a character on those realms that you had characters on? That can also refresh the list. It’s a bit of a lengthy process, obviously, but while you wait for a GM it might be something to try.

2 Likes

I’ll try that. Thanks for the help.

1 Like