Error Code: WOW51900319 when trying to use level boost

Hello! I have a new MacBook Air and I was trying to use the level 50 boost for my warlock, but it keeps disconnecting me and giving me the error code WOW51900319. I’ve tried it a few times already. Is there any way to fix this? I was really hoping to main my warlock for Shadowlands but I’m not having any luck. Thanks for any support you can give.

1 Like

I’m hitting this too and have tried everything I can think of or find online (restarting battle.net, rebooting computer, reducing in-game settings, using wired ethernet, etc) can we get some direction here?

Same, I have a new M1 Macbook Pro and I’m getting this error. I’ve tried a bunch of things, including changing zones in game, checking network settings, etc.

I had the same issue on an M1 MacBook Pro. Luckily I had my old MacBook lying around, so I downloaded the client and presto! The token worked. It looks like this is related to the M1 architecture and not necessarily the MacBook.

1 Like

this comment fixed it for me. I didn’t realize it was just the boost failing to work in m1. Switched to an old Mac, finished the boost, moved back to m1.

Unfortunately I sold my old Mac Pro and bought the M1 Mac mini. Character boost is not working for me either.

Blizz can this be fixed?

Other than this, game plays fine, graphics preset 6 at 1440p

I could load the battle net launcher and then wow on my granddaughter’s windows PC and use it there if that works. I feel I should not have to do this though.