ERROR #132: Technical Debrief for yesterday's issue

Dear Blizzard,

I believe myself and many other visitors of this technical support forum need to know why the ERROR #132 memory access issue happened to us and not other players. Many of our guilds raid Tuesday evenings which was affected by this bug from the new patch, and therefore are missing out on a week of intended play. The least the developers can do in this scenario is provide us with a detailed breakdown, timeline of what went wrong and what steps were taken such that it does not happen again.

If you were affected by this error, please heart this post so that it gets some more visibility

2 Likes

To set some expectations, developers rarely frequent the troubleshooting area of the forum. I haven’t seen other instances of detailed reports in the past about why they took any specific actions with the game. Plus, those details are not often provided to the staff helping with the troubleshooting either.

1 Like

The issue the OP is discussing is resolved. There is no need to add this question to all tech support threads.

1 Like

lol “resolved”

Not sure why this is in quotes, but it was already reported resolved by the players experiencing it. The OP is looking for devs to do something they simply don’t offer.

1 Like

I work in IT. Whenever we have a software issue, we don’t divulge to the public what the problem was. We only say the issue is resolved.

3 Likes

@Elocion I removed the threads about … You can rest assured EN

[Battlenet Launcher in constant UPDATE/SCANNING Mode]

Feb '21

history repeats itself

this may not be the exact issue, but
the fact that the numbered directory’s …
Battle.net.13369 and Battle.net.13365 are in the Battle.net folder.

they said something to the effect one needed to be deleted, but I never deleted mine, so…
anyway wanted to let them know. that i have no issue running it as a wow.exe file or going though battle.net
Do you know that one program runs well after you shut off battle.net ?
thanks for the advice.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.