Error 132 Memory Could not be read

Hello any help would be appreciated. Game consistently crashes after I play for 10 ish mins. I have reinstalled WoW, fresh installed windows, bought new Ram and made sure graphics drivers are up to date. Pastebin link to error:

VVHg3whJ

Thanks!

1 Like

Blizzard has the following to say, have you done the following?

Error 132 is a generic error code that may be caused by out-of-date addons, corrupted files, incompatible drivers, or hardware issues. The steps below address the most common causes.

1. Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.

2. Reset your user interface to make sure your files and addons are not corrupted.

3. Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.

4. Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.

5. Overheating can cause performance issues, game crashes, and full computer lockups. Check for overheating components.

6. If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game.

If so… are you getting any error?

Hey so its an issue with the Ryzen 3600 processor. Other players with similar issues Error #132 in game.

Rolling back the bios will help but not eliminate it. Super frustration.

1 Like

Well, for me, going back to AGESA 1.0.0.3abb is what worked. Haven’t had an issue since. Anything beyond that, though, I will get BSODs, error 132s, etc.

Edit:

I have an X570 mobo from MSI, just to clarify.

1 Like

Rùderasta, would you be able to include a DxDiag file? Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

Thanks for reporting these issues. We’re getting this tracked for Ryzen 3600. Appreciate you, Crosswinds, for including the AGESA 1.0.0.3abb that worked for you. We’re going to get this added to our tracking as well to keep a watch for these issues.

I’m also bit curious if this may be tied in with the possibly a windows update. We have seen issues with KB4530684 update for one of our other games, which is available on both Versions 1903/1909. If you played around with these at all, too.

I was having the same problem since I’ve bought this computer and i fixed this problems finally yesterday.

I followed the instructions on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-B8VKsOqvE
The second solution worked for me, I was worried because it literally has you delete files in the windows folder on your hard drive but it actually worked. Nearly everyone in the comments of the video said it worked for them so give it try. Played for 12 hours and no crashes when it’s happen every 30 min.