Error 132 has Ruined WoW For Me

Plauged by error 132. I have attempted everything i can think of. I updated drivers, did a repair scan, reinstalled WoW, Reinstalled windows. I am using the same addons that i have always used for years all up to date. It mainly occurs while in the raid instance, the chamber of heart, or inside of a vision. It is really frustrating paying to play this game and having this silly issue all of a sudden. No other games I play have any problems on my PC. Hopefully it will be a simple fix. I will also include a link to the dxdiag paste bin /qMAN0ZzX

2 Likes

Your nVidia drivers are from April.
It looks like you are perhaps using out of date AMD chipset drivers.
You’ll want to check for BIOS updates as well.

You seem to have several crashes related to the Corsair software package. You may want to uninstall it to check for stability.

There are some 132 errors associated with newer bios version if you have a 3600 or 3600x ryzen.

Not positive what motherboard you’re using, or if we can be sure this is your issue. If you’re using an asus prime then there might be a newer bios v2203 you can try. or otherwise you’d want to go back to an older bios, some information on that is listed here. Still getting error 132 - #4 by Jambrix

I had the same issue, for me running the game while discord is running was causing it, closing discord and the error stopped seems fine so far and its been a few days. May want to give that a try and see

1 Like

This worked for me. Many thanks.

This is also a recent new problem of mine.

update your addons as well, an out of date addon can cause 132 error, including the addon cache. its best to clear the cache and remove/update the addons

I have done EVERY fix suggested. I have the X570 Asus MOBO. Is any progress being made on the fix for this MOBO and WOW ?

Update! For those with the ASUS x570, I went into BIOS and changed my ram speed from auto to D.O.C.P and it has cured my error 132 so far! Have played a few hours no crashes. (Before it was every few minutes). Hope this helps some!

Thank you for the update, Exorcist! There is a known issue with the 3600/3600X processors. Is the processor a 3600 or 3600X? Would you happen to know what BIOS version or AGESA its currently on? If its relevant, I wanted to ensure we could get this tracked on our end with the potential workaround :slight_smile:

As far as the issue goes, we’ve seen the 3600/3600X issue across many of our other games. The issue couldn’t be replicated on either our end or AMDs. It’s still on our radar, but AMD has requested folks with the specific BIOS issues to contact them directly to further troubleshoot the issue. The post mentioned earlier should have the details to contact AMD support for only the 3600/3600X CPU BIOS issue that we’ve seen. If its not this processor, it may be something else causing the Error#132 crashes that we’ll want to look into further.

If you have Discord running try turning off the overlay for WoW. Seems to be causing problems in other games lately. That’s what fixed my issue with error 132 constantly popping up on start up.

Caterpepi, the AMD rep I’ve been working with is sending me a replacement CPU. It could very well be that my processor was defective this entire time. That’s what he believes, at least. Will see in the next week if that is true. It’s being sent out today, and I’ll get it Wednesday, at the latest. Apparently, there have been rumblings that early releases of those CPUs were faulty, and I purchased mine as soon as it released.

Will keep you updated.

My Processor is the Rysen 7 3700x. ASUS x570 tuf wifi gaming mobo. I am running the latest bios for that board. 27.07 released 7-3-20.