Error 132 ACCESS_VIOLATION

WoW classic is crashing every so often with error 132 ACCESS_VIOLATION. It’s Usually fine for a few hours then it happens consistently for a few minutes. I am on a brand new system build and having trouble figuring out what is causing it. Fresh windows 10 install. Fresh wow install with addons ive copied from a absolute known working previous install. Im still getting the error even after disabling all addons.
There is no overclock on my bios, ive re-installed windows 3 times. Ive tried with single ram stick, ive ran memorey test for 8 hours no errors. Everything is up to date. Theres no other noticeable issues when using the machine on different apps games. Ive got an RMA in for the ram just in case but id like to figure out the issue and be sure of it.

System:
Asus x570 crosshair viii hero wifi(most recent bios)
AMD Ryzen 3700x
32gb 2x16G.Skill 3200 CL 14 Ram(Error happens with and without xmp profile enabled)
Samsung EVO m.2 500GB(Windows) and 1tb(WoW/bnet directory)
Samsung EVO sata SSD(extra)
EVGA 1070 TI Black SC

Addícted,

You mentioned that you’re able to play for hours before encountering a crash and once you do, the crashes will occur quickly afterwards. That sounds like overheating. Let’s check the system temps.

The qled on my motherboard indicates temperature after windows is booted. Its never exceeded 55c and the video card has not exceeded 75. I do have crash logs availible if i can post links.

I am now suddenly also receiving frequent Error 132 crashes on Classic after tonights update to the client.

Addícted,

We still need the info from that test anyway because it’ll help us see what your PC is actually doing when the crash occurs. Since it continually happens after the first crash, that’s usually some kind of instability and this’ll help us find the source, or at least rule out a lot. Please run that overheating test until the game crashes.

Once it happens, check the “max” column of your test for CPU/GPU overheating. I’m more concerned with the CPU based on what you’ve been saying - the GPU doesn’t typically cause this (though it is possible.) If those are getting too hot, clean the PC and take it to a PC tech if that doesn’t fix the overheating - that’d probably mean some of the heat hardware needs maintenance or replacement.

If you don’t see anything, let’s snag some screenshots:

1. Maximize the HWMonitor window and expand all the nodes on the left
  2. Scroll all the way up
  3. Take a screenshot with the Print Screen (prtscn) key
  4. Open up the program Paint and press ctrl+v to paste in the test
  5. Crop the screen if you want to only show the test, then save it as Test1.JPG
  6. Scroll all the way down, then repeat steps 3-5.
  7. Upload them somewhere like imgur and link us to the results. We’ll use those to look for more options.

If you have link errors, copy the code below, then copy/paste your link between two ` marks, it’ll break the link and let you post it. You can just copy paste everything in the box below and replace “Link goes here” with your link.

`
Link goes here
`