Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

He could but theoretically if she does come and responds correctly it only goes to further Salkeen’s bond with Jericha and her bond with the other one in this group that Salkeen actually get along with… The only hint I give is watch what happens very carefully, what might seem as one thing might be something else entirely…

As for Isaik’s post, I do apologize ahead of time if it only furthers Orion’s anger, but it is within Isaik’s nature to look for a deal regardless the cost. The deal itself not even being that extreme, simply join officially and Isaik will do all he can to create the ideal memories that would benefit Izzabelle, Orion and Sericon the most. There is no kneeling or slavery required, he does not need to take commands. “It’s a matter of formality…” I won’t reveal my hand yet, but it’s not some vile trick to gain control of a timeless elf. Ask any questions you need if you want and I can edit my post if needed.

1 Like

Orion cannot join officially with either side, so he cannot make such a deal, which he will let Isaik know.

Also I realize nw that it has been outed out that I miswrote something Orion said, it should read no one that she knows, but has forgotten. Meaning that If she knew them but forgot them, then memories of them cannot be placed in her mind. Like she cannot have memories of Jericha, Salkeen, Yumara, Orion, Ahcirej, Jaseiah, Ahcire, Ebony…etc. she can have memories of Isaik, Sericon, Smuggs, and others that she still remembers added. I will correct the wording to show that.

I didn’t bother changing the wording in Yumara’s post I figure that Orion will correct his Mistake when he speaks furthervwith Isaik. That way you don’t have to change your post.

as for Jericha her relationship with Salkeen, is already really good, testing it probably wouldn’t be the best thing to do.

By testing I mean in a different way. The relationship between Salkeen and the Juggernaut is a positive unlike the platonic one with Skalaz or the semi-negative one with The Master at the moment. So long as Jericha doesn’t freak out and destroy the juggernaut’s foundry, things should run pretty smoothly.

I need a extensive list of who Izzabelle has forgotten, is Reavrix forgotten? I am pretty sure Izzabelle is still holding onto his soul! Maleok? Skalaz? Who does she know!!?

Btw I’ll be getting posts up tomarrow for Isaik’s response, Salkeen’s response, Ahcire’s response, Braumer, Varicar and Jakk? I think that’s it… Victur responded to Myrandah, so I think the heroes are waiting for their own thread?

As I said, I would be surprised that Lord Salkeen would bring me to a Domain that belongs to Master Isaik. Yet at the same time having almost lost me, I can see him wanting to keep me closer to him for a while. Moreso where he has recently lost Izzabelle, Sericon, Ahcire, and has no idea when he might see his daughter again. Being a demon of extreme greed, wanting to keep what he still has close wouldn’t be surprising.

I suppose that I won’t react at all to anything that I see, should he choose to take me there. After all my thought process when it comes to Lord Salkeen is he can take care of himself. As I’m expecting them to attack each other in some capacity I’ll just stand aside and let it happen. Now if they run to each other through a field of daisies and embrace. I’ll probably be much to busy picking my jaw up off the floor to do much of anything.

Forgotten: Jericha, Salkeen, Yumara, Ahcire, Ahcirej, Orion, Reavrix, Yenme, Suzuna, Ebony, Lhashira.

Remembers: Maleok, Skalaz, Varicar, Smuggs, Isaik, Sericon, Amyndria, Throggore. She also has some memories of those that she met in the lounge.

If I forgot someone just ask and I’ll tell you if they have been forgotten.

You keep saying that! The Juggernaut is gonna get irritated, he might even post before he is revealed in the story! The Juggernauts domain though connected to Master Isaik’s is considered his own domain. Skalaz and the Juggernaut own parts of the underground tunnel system that connects to the Masters Domain. Sure the master could walk through the Juggernaut’s domain but he could also do the same on the Kiln. Each commanders domain is where they store their stuff, build up their individual armies and do what they do best. The domain Salkeen will be taking you to is the Juggernaut’s, if we travel deeper through his domain eventually we should reach the domain of Skalaz, then in the deepest is Isaik’s. I only say Isaik rules them all because Isaik is the leader of the commanders.

Amazing guess! I figured you might understand that Salkeen respects a man who can also show off incredible strength and power. Unlike Isaik though the Juggernaut is a little more respectful towards Salkeen where Isaik treats Salkeen a bit like a lesser being whiny child.

This has merit to it as well, Salkeen has been through a lot and even if Jericha refused to go, Ahcirej has to go to get her new body. Salkeen still knows the twins have a connection and tries to keep them semi together.

So when she finds that soul stone what’s gonna happen?

Jericha would not refuse to go, If Salkeen chooses to take her there then she will go there.

“Of course I’ll go wherever you command Lord Salkeen, but if you get your backside kicked your losing a d6, worth of respect points.”

She’s going to be confused as to why she has a gem with a mini Manari Eredar trapped inside. So she will question Sericon as to why she possesses such a thing.

1 Like

Did you forget me? I am the only one that has not split to find another location, no Infact Fushan was purposefully chosen to be the character that travels with Myrandah. Don’t worry miss, I have my own flying mount as well.

Sorry about that it has been so long since I wrote a reply for Myrandah. Besides it’s not her fault that the Pandaren elemental’s chose to conceal him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MG87FP2rQug

Did I cause his elementals to conceal him? It’s gonna be hard to figure out Fushan will do, at first thought, my thought is Fushan would merely stay in Pandaria, waiting for Myrandah to need him. But at the same time, we need this panda wandering around if you want Salkeen to live.

1 Like

Without Salkeen the whole RP ends, so keeping him alive is rather important

Besides I thought giving Izzabelle to Isaik was done to ensure that Salkeen lived. If it was Fushan that guaranteed his survival. It hardly seemed necessary to remove her from Salkeens control.

It feels as though Salkeens existence is always being threatened.

Giving Izzabelle to Isaik ensures Salkeen won’t die from Raveintis. Salkeen has a chance to die from four people, each must be countered, luckily it won’t always require minion swapping. (Infact at the moment, every possible death except one is countered) Fushan is needed if we want that one timeline to pass where Salkeen and Isaik survive, but he’s not needed as a slave! Fushan has to be wandering around because what he does, causes survival.

I know it’s confusing, but I promise the long winded and carefully crafted path has a purpose and makes sense for what happens. Fushan is the only one with the potential to be as strong as the others that could kill Salkeen, but is the only one that won’t.

It just feels to me like Salkeen is constantly being threatened to get me to do thing that you want.

It’s less that and more of who side is Salkeen on? Who’s side in a realistic story of good versus evil must win? Who is strong enough to kill who? Who would act what way if this happens?

To reliably figure out the four people and how to counter them you must only ask, who is stronger than Salkeen? Who when in a fight with Salkeen will kill him? For simplicity sake I am only including my own minions because by technicality Yumara could kill Salkeen but is countered by the fact it would kill Jericha and herself to do so. I guess that might also serve as a example of who, and counter mechanics.

In some of these potential paths including death, Salkeen isn’t even the main target for what’s going on. He would only die because of his spot in the way of the goal for one of these four individuals. For example, I say we gotta do this to save Salkeen! But the Juggernaut will die too, as will Skalaz and if we are really off target Isaik. I’m not trying to say these things to force you to react one way or the other, more or less show you which path we are on at the moment.

As stated before theres only possible leading to death at the moment, and I only say this based on the hypothetical if we didn’t advance the characters and skipped straight to Isaik trying to finish his master plan, it’s do or die for the heroes? Realistically I can’t truly let poor Isaik succeed, how can I rp the alpha and omega god of the universe and not be shunned by other rpers?

Perhaps I’ll blow some wind at the impatient women and her mount! How could she leave a elderly old panda behind?! Such disgrace! (Waggles walking stick menacingly)

Hey a villains gotta have goals! And I dream big! There is still a chance I do succeed!

I’ll admit I’ve been just tempted to kill off Jericha then the rest of them will die and it won’t matter.

But then you miss the story, madam! I am trying my best as a version of a dungeon master to keep you around the right path to allow the most to survive.(and make the story flexible enough so you can add whatever you like) Once the story is over(hard to explain but the story is more like several fixed points that will happen and have the other persons chioce imputed into them to cause change) , the characters would really be up for anything next because I put so much thought into the story that I’m not quite sure where to go after. The key is leaving them with experience but in a open ended spot where they can theoretically grow.