Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

I’ve still been trying to decide the nature of the new hunter. I’m close in choice but the last two choices are tough. But yes public areas in this thread are for story or not spoiling our own story so that any watchers may enjoy without seeing the writers discuss such things.

You are also never gonna let him forget that skull are you?

1 Like

I cannot wait to see what you finally decide on. It’s nice being able to discuss things about the RP away from public eyes. I agree It lets them be more surprised but what happens.

Not ever, still I can no longer bring it up in the actual RP.

1 Like

Are you perhaps near a computer with Battlenet?

Not at the moment, I’m on my tablet at my Sisters waiting for her to get home so I can help her pack more. She’s moving into a new place this weekend.

You ever thought to download the blizzard app? It’s how I usually connect on the phone.

1 Like

Actually I didn’t know there was one. I have the wow app on my phone that let me do classhall things in legion. I’ve thought of downloading the Blizzard app but I’m not really sure how.

1 Like

Apple store for iPhones, unsure for other devices.

… Hopefully that post is better than nothing at all.

your post was good,

As you might of noticed I had Faendrel use both Ebony’s, and Jericha’s names. That way if a certain Dark Master happens to be listening in he might hear her mention them. She also mentions them often in hopes someone will recognize at least one of them.

Perfectly good my friend, I am happy you are still wish us! Though I might suggest, since we are in the stockades heading towards the warlock catacombs I theorize we could get you the bones from a dead stead among the dead or even a warlocks felstead. We merely need to go through Braumer and one other.

You are quite right, I am always listening. Such words would trigger a immediate response of attention. I am such a busy creature however, you may have seen the post of a man who just died in a ball of fire. He is quite important to the story going forward especially if our newest elves want to learn. We will get things moving along nicely.

Hey pal, don’t wanna question your skill on being a deathknight and all but I thinks you got the material you need all around you! You see I’m the Artificer for the dark master, I create homunculi, alchemical chimera and just in general any horrific creature I want; by taking other things like orphans, abandoned puppies and helpless people and using them as ingredients!! I’m thinking you could make yourself a decent horse like mount from all the dead guards! Sure it doesn’t exactly gotta be a horse, but hey the legion makes Ur’zul mounts from dead Draenei! I am sure you could fashion a mount from enough dead humans!

I’ll be making as many posts as I can tomarrow, my usual mass posting day. I’ll push forward everyone of the guys of mine but I will be focused on Throggore, Varicar and the stockades groups firstly as we got everyone here ready to roll! Let’s get you guys outta those stockades!

Problem is is that Korgorn’s necromancy is… honestly pretty dated. He can raise things into patchwork abominations, the problem is, if he just casts raise dead on a mass of corpses, he doesn’t get amalgamate monstrosities, just a lot of individual undead. He has to spend the time, elbow grease, and macabre stitchwork to put them all together by hand before he can raise an abomination. This isn’t a lack of horsepower on his part, it’s a fundamental failing of how he learned to raise the dead: Scourge necromancers made a lot of headway that Horde necrolytes simply didn’t, and he had never joined the Scourge.

That being said, a felsteed would be absolutely fitting. After all, Horde necrolytes and Horde warlocks were practically cut from the same cloth, back during the First and Second wars.

Also, I am going to be absent for the dates of May 12th through the 17th. I’m heading on a road trip for both a family birthday, and taking care of some personal business at a veteran’s cemetery.

Business that honestly makes me wish there was necromancy irl. “Dying? Nah, I’mma live with my loved ones as an immortal lich.”

If you don’t mind me asking, who’s Joe?

I got a better one, why is Joe?

Where is joe? Better yet when did Jericha become Joe?

I’m over 25,000 years old a old man like me makes mistakes!

2 Likes

“Well, a holy horse is fine too.”

Ngl, I feel kinda dirty referencing that meme.