Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

No surprises for you this time, and no menacing my Lord Salkeen, Isaik.

Sorry but I picture Jericha all ruffled up, hissing at Master Isaik like and angry cat.

1 Like

For some reason I really enjoy that scenario. (Could be the cat gif, I got a hiss happy cat at home, she makes me laugh) Perhaps we could go with ruffled rage ready to strike but have Salkeen talk her down again.

((((Jericha readied The last of her strength to destroy the gem that monster presented before her!!

“No Jericha, I am fine…” Salkeen says holding his arm up to block Jericha. “We will take this gem to save you then we will not ask for anything from this monster again!”))))

I’ve been slowly pushing the two apart(Salkeen and Isaik) on purpose so it doesn’t seem to forced for the possible chance of his survival in the true end.

1 Like

Hisses at Isaik, No you must explain that it’s for Lord Salkeen, and exactly what its purpose is and what it does, not budging. I let you destroy the most important thing to me already, so on this I will not budge.

Grrr… I will do so this time, but the next you will not be so lucky…

Now my memory is absolutely horrid, is this the Salkeen contracting Jericha thing?

I think I edited their posts correctly but it’s currently 5am here and I’m slowly fading out. If I need to edit more I shall. Hopefully they are satisfactory now.

Yes, I know that it wasn’t much to you. For me it meant everything, it was the very reason I didn’t give up on rping and just leave.

You didn’t change anything, Salkeen is still surprised by the ring attaching itself to him, it will not do. So Isaik explained nothing, it has to be explained to both of them before it is sent through, not as an after thought. It’s like the contract all over again, no matter what I say, it has to be your way.

Get some sleep Lord Salkeen I’m not going anywhere.

I’m gonna change it further tomarrow I think lack of sleep is causing bad writing. We will get this figured out. I will make it closer to our way, compromise. I apologize I’ll fix it first thing when I awaken.

1 Like

We still gotta talk about that more because I still think we see different things when we talk of this.

Proof I was messing up via tired, I didn’t even realize I wrote a after explanation on Salkeen’s post and had to pull it to Isaik’s to better explain before he sent the ring through. It should be better now, Isaik explained it properly but still in his ways. Salkeen knows it’s for him, I said it was jumpy but the demon lord still doesn’t like jumping void artifacts.

1 Like

I feel as though my post might have messed up your reply.

Which one? With so many characters it’s hard to figure out what we are doing. I was planning on writing for Sericon and Isaik next.

We do have many characters don’t we. I have trouble figuring out what we are doing as well. I think we are trying to introduce some of the good guys into the story, before this chapter of the bad guys story has reached its end.

What about Salkeen?

Don’t worry my dear, all we need to do is pick and choose who remains in the story spotlight. It may seem like I am introducing character after character, but in my plan for this rp some jump in and out in little to no time at all.

You see I’m already removing Vaunn and Maleok to send them north, purposefully giving Myrandah a horn to call them to her or something similar. Something similar may happen with the others as well, you have yet to see what my plans are on how to narrow the story yet still keep everything vast in possibility!

Whoops! You are right I meant Salkeen not Isaik, Salkeen needs to be the one who responded.

Playing a different game other than wow again are you?

1 Like

Jericha’s mouth drops open and she’s left gaping like a fish. “Lord Salkeen, I’m…I… ummmm… hmmmm… “ looks guiltily down at her feet. “Yes Lord Salkeen, I’ve been playing ffxiv since November. Although I haven’t been playing it much lately. I just log in to do the three moogle rep quests when I remember.” Still stares at him with astonishment. “How did you know Lord Salkeen?”

I’ll have my reply up to you later tonight Lord Salkeen.

Salkeen stalks around his minion for a moment before finally speaking. “I know more than others could possibly know! Plus the friends list is a easy way to find out.” Salkeen barks.

I’ll have to figure out who to post next with for my responses.

1 Like

Nearly jumps out of her skin, when Lord Salkeen barks at her. considers offering him a demon snack (aka Scooby snack.) but figures he’d kill her. her eyes follow his every move. “Still in the end I always come back to you Lord Salkeen.”

Izzabelle shoo’s Salkeen away like an annoying gnat, before sitting down and playing ffxiv, and ignoring his existence. “Sheesh demons nowadays thinking their the boss of everything.”

1 Like

“Not everything I share, I do in the public’s eye.” Isaik grins…

1 Like

Public stuff is better left to the flaming, raging, pompous windbag… known as Salkeen. 10/10 skulls agree.

1 Like