Eranikus Transfers closed? Or a bug?

I think they just threw in the one Retail rejected a few years ago.

Starting at 9pm a group of 5 friends all decided enough is enough with the queue and all agreed to transfer,

Friend 1 was able to transfer 2 70s.
Friend 2 got a 61 Warlock over.(2 70s)
Friend 3 got mail error.(2 70s)
Friend 4 got mail error.(2 70s)
Friend 5 got server isn’t accepting any transfers error.(4 70s)

Since then each of us have tried both the queue transfer button and the in game shop transfer with no success.

7 Likes

And a lot of us are hopeful they wont.

this does not work benediction to eranikus

Yea the button on the que isnt working either for me. So its not just the in game shop.

yes they will give notice just like they did for sulfuras and bene locks.

Well, this isn’t accurate.

7 Likes

I have confirmed this proposed workaround isn’t working for transfers from Benediction to Eranikus. Please help resolve ASAP.

4 Likes

I have characters on Sulfuras already and I cannot transfer one of my characters to that server saying it’s locked. If I already have people on that server, why would it be locked for me? It’s not adding anymore to it as, like I stated, I already have characters on Sulfuras.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m feeling extremely like I’m held hostage right now. We took the transfer to eranikus now we can’t boost OR transfer out of the server to another one. We’re proper screwed.

1 Like

Short answer

No.

1 Like

u xferd for 2 weeks? and then expected another free xfer somewhere else? ur brain is smooth…

Also confirming I cannot free transfer to Eranikus from Benediction from the queue screen. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Thats a lie. You cannot trasnfer a character with the button on the queue screen. And people cannot transfer 24 hours ago.

2 Likes

Doesn’t work for me either in the Shop or Queue Screen. Warrior stuck on Bene with a bunch of gold, thanks blizz. The rest of the crew is on Eranikus

3 Likes

is sulfuras a bug too? or purposely locked?

It would be nice if they could give us a ruff idea how long this bug issue will last? Taking couple days or matter of hours? Some type of information really.

1 Like

smh brøthers and sisters, you should have been faster when xferring. I saw Sulfuras go from dead to bustling and closed in 3 days. Eranikus has been open for 4 days.

My hypothesis is that one of blizz’s automated systems detected that if all accounts with at least 1 character in Eranikus connected at the same time, a queue would trigger lol

Right now I reckon the Eranikus pop at peak times is less than Faerlina’s valley hours, which wouldn’t justify my hypothesis being true…

I just wish that Blizz will be free from the clutches of Activision, with more autonomous agency to do wild stuff like locking classic servers and putting up another 3 per region upon WotLK release, or letting us populate Eranikus without an automated system telling us that we can’t kek

Just a heads up, it looks like the transfer system is flagging these players that are trying to transfer as traditional paid transfers. I am getting both of these errors doing Grobb to Eranikus:

1. The selected realm is not accepting character transfers at this time.
  2. This character’s gold exceeds the maximum they can transfer at their level (5,000g).

That gold limit is not supposed to exist for free transfers.