Eranikus - Character Boost

lol theft
We boosted then we transferred to Eranikus.
Yes there is a 3 day cooldown on the boosted toon before it could be transferred too.
That was something that we knew going into it.
The boosting issue was also well known before we transferred and we did it on day 4. Stop the whining already.

Kaivax, when is the zombie event being re-enabled? I heard you guys took it down temporarily and were planning to bring it back up.

I don’t know what else to say at this point, if you want an official post, where do you want to see it?

What are you talking about? Every blue post IS an official post.

Any updates on this? What are the chances of a fix before launch…we have around 5ppl who would come back to play Wrath Classic, but, are unable to boost on Eranakus.
I would assume there are thousands of subs and boost profits blizzard is missing out on due to this issue.

when blue posts or gm’s via tickets respond to you, that is not an official post or statement, that is an employee doing there best to email another person, and inquire about the situation. Or they look at the restrictions set by blizzard and can determine a resolution. As we’ve seen, they give different answers. I will once again say that the ‘official posts’ as by the community, are generally considered to be those posted on ‘Blue Tracker’ and if you look at blue tracker, they are pinpoint and finite changes/hotfixes/etc.

We already made the understanding that the lack of clarity and a consistent answer is the issue, but you want to argue what’s an ‘official post’

Anything that is said (in this case by Blizzard) by a company representative, regardless of position, is, in fact, official. This is why most companies will train their employees not to take wild guesses when responding to customers because they are accountable for the actions promised by each representative.

This is not exclusive to Blizzard - as you mentioned, Cell Phone companies, internet companies, etc., all have this rule in place because anything that you say, as a company representative, is construed as you speaking on behalf of the company.

I yield, Blizzard, we await your Official Response to this situation…just, wait for it?

Edited because huge after thought: majority of Customer Service and Quality Assurance are contracted, and in this case, are to some degree disconnected and only represent said company, not in an official capacity, there is liability sure, but not when you only have a certain set of information to rely on, and in this case, if something is not known, then an inquiry (or email) is made.

After the inquiry was made, we got the blue post, that’s the ‘official response’

There is no chance a GM will give you the technical answer as to why Boosts don’t work on Eranikus, they deal with a different line of problem solving and solutions. The same can be said for Customer Service, Community Managers, etc.

1 Like

It’s really been a week from the last blue post just to turn on boosts that are available on other servers and they still aren’t active yet…:eyes:

And yet if I use it on faerlina and miss the transfer deadline they wouldn’t transfer it for me

My wife and I have two tickets with Blizzzard Support. One for my Accoutn and she opened one for hers.

Blizzard Support responded back to both of us with DIFFERENT ANSWERS!

They told me “Eranikus is not accepting Character Boost and I can process a refund”

They told my wife “Erankius should accept Character Boost without Issues and I should create a character on Faerlina as a workaround”

This AWFUL support isnt even on the same page, fooking CLUELESS

Are you able to provide any update on this at all? I just purchased the boost without knowing this was an issue…

And if there is no update, just tell us there isn’t one, that’s fine too. I (and probably other people) have to make the decision today to create a character on another realm to transfer to Eranikus so we can make it in time for launch on Monday. Please let us know.

Let’s be honest, Kaivax probably doesn’t know the answer to this question either

He doesnt, he just closed the megathread with over 1,200 comments and people non stop having issues.

Provided a link to Server Status which doesnt even address all the people unable to Boost on Eranikus

Yup, i found out the hard way. Wasting your time to get a Copy and Paste response then your ticket marked as ‘Answered’.

Just get that refund

I’ll update everybody, boosts are now allowed. Just finished boosting my lock.

2 Likes

I submitted 2 tickets now and both responded that they are aware of the issue and are trying to fix it but have no ETA.

Boosts and transfers to Eranikus seem to be working tons of people have done both today.

1 Like

Can confirm with first-hand experience! Boosts are fully functional from the character select screen on Eranikus.

Thanks for the fix Blizz !

1 Like

Boosts are up!!!

2 Likes