Epilogue: Judgement spoilers

But… She literally did not forsake the nightborne!! She’s right there, fighting by their side!!

Seriously, do you just not know what these words mean? Please tell me, because I want to make sure it’s just a language confusion thing and not willful misrepresentation of events to something they are not. I’m not trying to be offensive, but it’s just getting hard to tell if you’re saying what you mean or not.

4 Likes

She uses them as meat shields and she cares about the legion threat not the safety of these people.

You’re not making sense. The Nightborne don’t have a history of anything. They didn’t exist until Legion, where they were under the leadership of Elisande from the time the shielding went up 10,000 years ago until Thalyssra rebelled against her.

There is only one Azshara, and not even the evil Elisande committed could be compared to that.

literally said that alliance people who want faction war are dumb too

You know that nightborne are literally just Highborne right?

1 Like

You know you can go to Suramar right now and see night elf forces arrayed with blood elf forces. They go and fight beside the nightborne. It happens. It’s a real thing in-game.

What even is going on?

Can you seriously please just tell me if this is a language barrier or not?

Uhh…

No, they absolutely have a history. It’s told in game. This… What is even happening tonight?

Kat, what is happening tonight?!?

3 Likes

Keep your snark. I stated the Nightborne specifically don’t have a history of producing Azshara’s and Elisande’s. Azshara was a Highborne, and Elisande was the sole leader of the Nightborne for 10,000 years until the events of Legion.

People are disagreeing with you and you’re asking them if they have a language barrier or not. As if that’s not weird or condescending to do. I do not appreciate people who use the gish gallop. Anyway, have a good night.

I never thought I’d fight alongside a horde

Elisande was a highborne too all the nightborne are, Surmar is litterally a highborne city

The nightborne ARE highborne though. They were literally ruled by Axshara, then Ellisande. That is their history of rulers, start to finish.

Their whole leadership structure was definitively Azsharas and Ellisandes.

You have my bow.

3 Likes

Elisande was literally azshara’s grand magistrix she just went like these demons crazy

You’re correct. Upon completion of the “Help on The Way” world quest, Tyrande has this to say:

Tyrande Whisperwind says: The more shal’dorei that take up the fight, the fewer of my people who will be lost in the liberation of Suramar.

Compared to Liadrin:

Lady Liadrin says: The shal’dorei must be shown that there is a future beyond this chaos. We must reach as many as we can!

1 Like

Because you are literally using words wrong, and I’m trying to find out why. Factually incorrectly using words that do not mean what you are implying they mean. Add to that the weird conflation of WCIII actions taken by Malfurion somehow making Tyrande a hypocrit in Legion, I’m trying to be generous and see if this is just an inability for us to parse what each other is saying.

You’re not even disagreeing with me; you’re saying things that objectively are either wrong or make no sense.

1 Like

Yes elisande is a highborne

So… Wait. Recruiting more nightborne to fight for their homeland so there’s fewer night elf casualties… Is somehow showing no care for nightborne lives? That’s like… Literally how you win wars with fewer casualties; having more soldiers.

The heck is happening tonight. I am beyond lost at this logic.

1 Like

You can rationalize it as you like, but it does not endear you any more to Tyrande’s character. Spathy finds Tyrande unlikable and provided that example of her behavior that exemplifies that sentiment.

1 Like

Same does to Pandaria; where is long isolation after the death of last emperor, in Mists of Pandaria; take place after War of the Ancients at 10,029 years ago, as I did read it; the Nightborne surfaced around 10,032 years later, after the Great Sundering; as seen in short animations of Harbringers: Illidan, Khadgar, and Suramar cinematic.

One thing that have long isolation prior to Legion events, was actually take place were both Turalyon and Alleria have absence from 22 years, according to Prophet Velen: there’s have been known as veteran of the Second War.

Nightborn are literally Highborne, like you know when goku turns super sayian hes not a new person.

2 Likes