Epic Losses in a row can you beat it

Yea, probably the one I afked out of. Got in as you guys summoned the ice guy and we were still at 500 something reinforcements. I didn’t start that mess, not finishing it.

1 Like

Yeah the amount of knockbacks in the game are ridiculous now. For me it makes the game less fun because there is essentially no counter most of the time. Also I have gotten entirely knocked out of bunkers and to my death when I was standing on the inside. I can understand getting knocked off if you’re on the edge, but it shouldn’t be possible to knock you out if you’re well on the inside. But, blizz design, and the classes who can do this stuff will cry if it’s taken away.

Tbf, Shaman have always had a super long knockback, Hunters as well.

I’m gonna somewhat disagree here, I disagree with even more pruning even if I find the offending classes annoying. Nerfing fun is never a good thing.

Let people have their fun, I say :cowboy_hat_face:

Also, I enjoy knocking people off myself, it really comes in handy :joy:

Priests have a comparable knockback to Shamans, if they time their knockback just right they can legit send people flying like 40-55 yards, or even more if they knockback from the high ground

Priest knockback is pretty strong

1 Like

Ah, shining force yea. Forgot about them.

Forgive my lack of knowing the classes I don’t play but… I’m fine with shammies because IIRC they were one of the originals to get that. When did hunters get it because I really don’t think they need it… Legion? (note that I missed half-Cata thru most of Legion.) Who else… priests and druids - both don’t need it.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Explosive trap has been in the game a long time I believe.

Druid has had Typhoon a long time as well.

Priests knockback is new though.

1 Like

Yeah I guess the one I’m most peeved about is huntards. At least the other classes take some skill.

Well not really. Hunter is a trap so you have to hope your enemy walks into it… or you shoot it onto them, whereas Shaman/Priest you just have to be in range. They all take about the same skill in a tower in AV though.

You can’t avoid the trap when running up a tower in AV though. You can see priests and shams ans can somewhat prepare. Druids can stealth sure, but often you can see/hear them too.

[edit]
Maybe a better way to approach this is to ask: how do I avoid getting knocked off an AV tower by a hunter as I try to run up to where the flag is?

Tbh, you can see a trap laying on the ground as well.

I think there’s a timer for that, you can see it for a short time maybe but not the entire time it’s deployed.

It should be given only to shamans as originally done… it’s ridiculous that other classes and now an entire race ( KT ) has it .

2 Likes

If it’s active, you can see it.

Hmmk, well thanks for the heads up. coulda sworn I’ve been knocked off but saw nothing as I ran up but… I will keep my eyes peeled… Yes, I am salty about those dang traps, lol!

Eh, take away lasso then. If we’re going by originality.

Sure take it away … and unnerf ES and SK. Any Ele will take that deal. We don’t want to use Lasso … it’s a horrible spell

2 Likes

shaman and boomkin had it added in wrath, everyone else got their knockback in legion or wod.

IMO a better change would be to remove knockbacks, when the towers were designed back in vanilla knockbacks weren’t even in the game, now they are everywhere.

1 Like

Or change the towers.