Entry level pvp gear

it’s because of the ‘gear is gear’ philosophy and bliz didn’t want honor gear competing with pve gear without a giant grind to make it inferior grindtime-wise

it has obviously been a disaster for pvp and that’s why Ion reversed 4+ years of constant ‘gear is gear’ quotes and said they are looking at returning to a WoD style system in 9.1

WoD style basically means the pve ilvl of the gear will continue to suck, but it will boost up to normal-heroic raid levels during pvp combat

1 Like

Max honor gear IS too low. Too many people in bgs now who have close to or over 40k health dunking on people with around 30k or less.

1 Like

You can fix that quite easily. If people choose not to that’s on them. Getting to 30k is not a long process.

30k is a joke now, are you kidding me?

1 Like

Why do you want free handouts for something you didn’t earn?

I’m so tired of you bootstraps boomers on the forums. You already ruined the world with that mentality, and you also want to ruin WoW as well. -.-

2 Likes

I’m sorry you feel entitled things you didn’t even put the effort into getting. All I hear is “I’m not getting max gear from participation points, waaah”.

But putting that aside, I shouldn’t have to earn viability for random bgs from OUTSIDE of random bgs.

3 Likes

You don’t seem to ever want to actually earn anything. You just want to be given it for free.

I want my honor gear to be good enough for bgs. Don’t put your stupid words in my mouth.

4 Likes

Wraps up all your opinions on this subject.

Shut up level 10 forum troll. You’re posting on that alt because you are just here to troll people. I dismiss you.

2 Likes

I mean the only one who has repeatedly needed to resort to personal attacks is you.

You absolutely deserve any personal attacks you get, lol. Saying stuff like this

Will get you attacked.

I mean it’s a legitimate question. You want to be top end on gear from participation points.

No, I want any kind of “top end” removed from random battlegrounds.

But if we can’t even get that, then at least let honor gear be BIS for random bgs.

…And if even THAT is too much, then let unranked conquest gear be BIS for random battlegrounds.

Is Mythic 0 gear BIS for Mythic 0?. You are basically saying you don’t want to participate in something and you want to penalize the people that do.

That’s still 50 item levels lower than what other people are at you’d still get whomped. I don’t see why we should make any compromises with the stupid idea of player imbalance in a competitive game.

1 Like

You make me laugh at the term ‘competitive’. When was this ever considered a competitive game? The only part of Wow that’s even remotely considered ‘competitive’ is the AWC and that’s because it’s on the tournament realm.

You got to pay the troll toll to get into that boys soul
https://youtu.be/aDhAEmODyzw