Entrance to Eternal Palace

Good thing you weren’t around for attunements then. That’s kinda always been a thing, and you literally just had to do the bare minimum, which is complete the Nazjatar story. Sounds like a you problem.

2 Likes

The fix being? I can’t get in.

It starts pulling you down, but then you get teleported out on top of an elite and die.

I accidentally found my way into it in the firet couple days by swimming into a deep pool up in that area. I got some UI warning to turn around or bad things will happen. Turns out the bad thing was being ported to the summon stone for the palace.

That was hotfixed sadly.

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I’d be alright with attunement if the Bodyguards could be leveled to the requisite level in a single day as a catch-up mechanic. I just don’t like time-gating for the sake of time-gating, though I can understand the need for it at times.

1 Like

Ah I missed that, apologies.

Thanks so much for the fix and reading the forum!

Also for everyone saying I would have hated attunements, I’m attuned to every raid in the game, missed Hand of A’dal as I had just started the game the week before it was released.

2 Likes

I was actually really mad about this as well, like really irate, it’s the only thing Blizzard has done to ever really make me angry.

But after a while I got over it, and realized it makes sense to the plot. Although, some fair warning that “Hey! You need to do this and look at the cinematic before you do the raid!” Wouldn’t have hurt, I’m delayed by a few days, but I feel bad for the folks who spent their time in Mechagon.

1 Like

That’s exactly what happened to me. Still haven’t seen the raid.

1 Like

Most excellent news!

Luckily I have been joining groups that didnt mind summoning my Alts so far this week. Maybe everyone is being nice because its the first week.

I am the kind of Player who is always at the raid entrance before raid time. First at the stone and ready to summon the slow pokes and zone in. So it is a real bummer that I cant zone in or get to the stone. I have to get summoned if I want an Alt to raid a little.

Would be a great change.

Right? I complained about this too - and I did get my Hand of Adal title. I got my Heroic Keys in BC and I farmed Nature/Shadow resist gear and did the vials.

Blizz sort of moved away from that, and I was glad. I was afraid they were testing out attunements again.

Thank you Blizz for listening and helping to alleviate an issue. I was pretty bummed. I am sure others were as well.

1 Like

Raid attunement wrecking peoples immersion.

It seems too bad as the attunement fits the story.

I still not able to get inside with my alts.

Ehhhhh there hasn’t been an attunement for A LONG time with the only exception being some dungeons. The difference between the dungeons and AEP is that it was known well in advance that you would need whatever reputation breakpoint to enter. Unless I missed it, Blizzard didn’t announce any sort of attunement required to enter the raid. Normally something that should be announced prior.

Yes you could.

I raided Nighthold when it was current on this character. I never did Good Suramaritan or Insurrection on this character.

This is just another excuse for lazy people to ask for a summons.

Just another excuse for people who are too lazy to click a stone not to summon.

We can tell who’s a team player in this thread and who isn’t.

1 Like

A little curious - I have the “Attunement” on my hunter - but not on this toon. Went to the raid entrance and cannot get in. Was there a fix - or not?
Not an issue for me really - can use my hunter or just get summoned - but curious as to what the fix was.

Not yet. People are getting alts in via 2nd secret entrance(no attunement for that) or being summoned.

Ah! That explains it. I shall look up the secret entrance location.
Thank you.