Entire usage of developed map longer lasting fun

Fun : A MAP MADE OVER YEARS OF GAME PLAY DEVELOPMENT
players need patience again by creating gathering nodes across the whole map accumulated from 2004 to 2022 for unique item making other game play aspects can be devised into the whole map not just concentrated in a certain zoned area or the map making it time consuming and less pay to play in game but more fun generally not mythical making it more fun for all types of players not just mythic dungeon runners or sales players. players in game are paying gold to be plugged into the fun not receiving fun from self experience making the game less fun faster instead of more fun longer for populating the game the guilds need help from development of the map to be used as a whole all the time. My experience from playing with mythic players or a newly map area is a plugging feeling that does not last long and everything is outdated faster. You as the development team should know more about why players leave faster than me of course this is my favorite game and taught me patience with others and how to understand that just twinking a play is nice but it doesn’t last like we want the whole map to the game consist of the playing in the map so develop time consumption in the entirety of it not just an area where mythic players twink