Please delete

Enshadowed - 10/10N 8/10H is recruiting for SoD

Has you guild experienced the “Attendance boss”? Did you just come back to the game and your guild has died?

We are looking for more players/raiders and Mythic plus minded pushers to join our ranks. We are old established guild who have been raiding together since Wrath. We are stable even in the slow times and as we have moved to Thrall this year want to bolster our numbers and rebuild a solid heroic/mythic team to continue to achieve AOTC and for 9.2. Small guilds/groups looking for a raiding/home or merge in general are welcome to inquire.

RAIDING NEEDS

HEALS - 2 with dps off-specs
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30pm to 11:00pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild. This is one of our high priority goals.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, New Players, PVP dabblers + Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking else for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our inclusive gaming community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.

Risen Ambition - 10/10/N 9/10H

We are in the same position. We have 6-7 consistent raiders including tank/heals. Sent a bnet request to see if we can talk and see if we are a good fit for each other.

Coldhearted#11888

Hey. Just read the info above and hopefully I can join in on the guild. I sent you a request through discord. Looking forward to hearing from you!

looks like I transposed my bnet tag by mistake I sent you a request. oops.

I saw you request. I can touch base with you tomorrow if that ok, its late here lol.

Sounds good! I am in class starting at 6pm EST Tuesday - Friday but am generally home by 8-8:30. Hope we can talk soon :slight_smile:

bumpy bump bump.

Still looking for solid DPS!

Bump!
Also read the above information and messaged you on discord, hopefully I can join!

Just let me know who you are on discord lol