Enough with the pointy shoes

It seems like most transmorg nowadays include pointy shoes, jester style. I mean, ew? I get it, some people like them, just give us a couple models to choose from.

14 Likes

Be a troll and cast off the shackles of shoes.

wiggles toes

3 Likes

Or a pandaren.

But… you’re not wrong. Someone at blizzard realised they could make gear more complicated by adding polygons to things like belts, shoulders, etc. With shoes, they keep adding caps on the end which… often look ridiculous.

Leading to the old Jurassic Park comment about the artists who ‘were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn’t stop to think if they should’

2 Likes

Having caps and more 3D elements is fine but yeah they don’t all have to be pointy.

1 Like

No shoes allowed for Vulpera. :fox_face: And we prefer it that way. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

Replace all your shoes with hooves by becoming a Tauren.

1 Like

Be a mechagnome, we dont even have feet, or legs, or arms, or wrists, or hands…

Cries in lack of transmog options :cry:…but at least you’ll never have pointy shoes

3 Likes

This is often how i feel about new mounts, for some reason Blizzard has decided that adding massive saddles, canopies, spikes and other assorted armor pieces to mounts makes them look cooler, and it might make sense for battle/pvp related mounts, but a lot of the time it’s just stupid overkill.

Look at the new otters for example, the best looking examples of that model are the non armored versions that we kill or use as battle pets, every single mounted version looks ridiculous with all of the added saddles, armor and different dangly bits, they even made a spectral one, but no plain version where the nicest part of it would have been its shiny coat :cry:

I maintain that even to this day, one of the best looking horses in the game is the OG level 40 warlock mount, it was super plain (compared to the lvl 60 one) and had an incredible looking shiny coat.

3 Likes

Hey look I just want my shoes like my ears.

2 Likes

What bugs me are all of the belts with the butt flaps.

1 Like

I wish they would add more mounts that have NOTHING on them. No saddle, no extra stuff.
I think its neat to have options where it looks like you just grabbed some random deer or something and hopped on its back. No time to go to the stable master to grab a proper mount! Gotta get to where you gotta go and FAST.

4 Likes

That’s fine. I have a pair of Uggs made from soft Vulpera pelts so you’ve become the shoe.

1 Like

Only vulpera that’d let themselves be caught must be those pirate vulpera, those of us from the dunes know how to sprint an evade capture. Well those of us the sethrakk failed to snag anyways, who knew snakes were fast on sand

1 Like

Pierced?

:upside_down_face:

I think it works well for my current Barbaradin scene I’m attempting to have going on.

3 Likes

I mean I dunno about that :pensive:. Got me

2 Likes

Fixed that for ya

2 Likes

I know what I said.
wiggles toes

1 Like

Druid Aberrus tier set gives some love to the trolls, and grants them some feet coverage. :heart:

1 Like

A solid buttlfap belt is the cornerstone of any transmog.

1 Like

Heresy!

wiggles toes

1 Like