Enough of random phasing

Had enough of this random phasing work at something for a hour just to have it disappear and start over and hope doesn’t happen again. Might be time for class action law suit since it seriously takes away from the enjoyment of the game we pay for’

1 Like

You are either A) Very Young with absolute 0 knowledge about how the world or how legal matters like this actually work. B) Trolling or C) Just mad so you are on here spouting nonsense or D) All of the Above

My money is on D

On a more serious informative note… Your Sub Grants you access to the game thats it. Anything beyond that is 100% RNG basically. You are promised nothing but access to the game thats it kiddo. I mean have you even read the TOS? Based on your rant I doubt it.

1 Like

:joy: :man_facepalming: :joy:

Good morning laugh here.

4 Likes

Agreed. I actually had to check if I was a day off and it was Sunday. But Nope

OP may want to actually read the TOS before even mentioning the word law suit. Just saying…

Personally I’d prefer an acknowledgement from the devs that they understand there exists a problem that needs to be solved and that they are looking into it.

Hyperbole about lawsuits feels like it would only encourage the company to stop communicating with us.

2 Likes

While I am no longer CC, I did make a GD thread that is linked to a CC thread I made for people to express their displeasure at the shardings that have been happening.

1 Like

While this is 100% true? The Idea of trying to sue the State of New York because you didn’t win the lotto when you bought a Ticket? Yeah… That case would hold more water than the OPs. I mean lets me real here :rofl:

2 Likes

Despise phasing to op.

:point_up: made me :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt here. I assumed you were being sarcastic. But just agree it’s annoying.

1 Like

Most accurate thing stated in this thread so far

So you weren’t being sarcastic on the other point? I mean, c’mon???!

Blizzard,
I think we need to phase this person again…

Me,