<Enlightenment> [A] [PvE] is recruiting!

Hello everyone, Steelfury here back with another WoW Recruitment video.

In today’s video, we’ll go over the guild Enlightenment and why you should join them! I know a lot of you have been asking questions in the comment section lately about Benediction PvE Guilds, so let’s jump into it.

Enlightenment is an Alliance PvE focused guild recruiting for endgame dungeon farms and future raiding, with the goal of creating a close-knit community of folks who simply want to hang out on discord and get loot. Unlike the majority of established guilds out there, we understand that not everyone is quite level 60 yet, and a lot of you don’t have the greatest gear. That’s okay!

We’re laser-focused on getting you into dungeon runs, and getting you the gear you need to succeed. We’ve got a guild bank primarily funded by the officer core that we use to purchase/farm materials for your Pre-Raid BiS and patterns for crafting. We’ve already crafted 4 players their Devilsaur Leather set, a set of Truefaith Vestments, Flask of the Titans recipes, and enough Righteous Orbs to drown a 40-man raid group in Crusader enchants.

Now, the thing is, we need YOU to put this stuff to good use. We need players looking to grind those dungeons, farm those ores, pick those flowers (you pansy), and more importantly, spend time playing Classic with cool people.

Raids? Yeah, Enlightenment will do those. From Classic Vets to WoW newbies, we’ve got all sorts of players here. But the officer core are long-time WoW addicts with experience in vanilla raiding all through BFA.

Raid times currently are scheduled for 9:00pm - 12:00am Friday/Saturday.

Our raid core is currently being worked on, and we’re accepting players of any class, though we’re filling up on Rogues fairly quick.

So what did you think guys? Will you be joining Enlightenment? Let me know in the comments down below, and remember to SMASH that like button, subscribe, and click the bell icon to enable notifications for future videos.

You can reach out to Steelfury, Kaya, Skitter, or Willowel in-game, or message
Drukzul#1337 or Kaya#7496 on Discord for future questions.

BY THE LIGHT OF ELUUUUNE!

go roll on a pve server

I smile at your flavorful post and will hold you guys in my guild choosing considerations.