Enhancement Shaman looking for a home

You can view my logs on warcraft logs under Gyggles-Stormrage and my raiderIO should be up to date as well.

I’m a raider first but I really enjoy running mythic plus. I’ve not done any, or possibly many high keys this season. I find those to be pretty tough to pug with a lower io score and the guild I had been running with never had any desire to push keys, but I would like to change that. In my spare time i’m all about the transmogs.

I’m pretty open on raid days. I’m EST and would like to be done by 11-12, but there is potential for compromise. I’m currently alliance, and have been for the majority of my eLife. I’m not opposed to going horde, but it’s never really been a lot of fun when I have tried it. I just don’t know many people on the horde side so I had to rely on communities and pugs to get stuff going.

I’ve mostly raided with the same guild for the last 3 years but recently left to go find something more aligned with my end-game goals. I don’t know that i’ll ever be a Cutting Edge raider again, but with a fun group I’d probably enjoy it again. I’m at the very least someone who wants to get AotC as soon as possible and do some, if not all mythic content.

Anything you want to know, hit me up on discord. Kalinakov#7485. I do have a horde shaman I could use to run some trials if it should come to that. Not as geared as my main shaman but it’ll do in a pinch.

Thanks

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just two weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 8/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

The dojo has punch and pie.

Hey Hornzi!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hey there! Our times are perfect for you and the activities we do as a guild pretty much sum up everything you’re looking for! Here’s our info for you.

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 5%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey friend! We’d love to have you in Shadow Company - I’ll drop the blurb below! Feel free to reach out if you have questions/concerns. Hope to see you in game! :slight_smile:

[A][US][Duskwood] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Raids, 21+

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We have a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and plan to do fun runs most weekends, plus Mythic+'s and other fun events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Have questions or ready for the application? Feel free to comment, PM, or add me on Battle.net at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Greetings, Hornzi

Currently, I see you’re looking for a guild that suits your desires and needs. If this seems at all interesting to you or a community you want to be apart of, please make sure to contact us.

No Refunds is a community/raiding guild on Stormrage.
We are an active and social Alliance guild looking for exceptional DPS that will be able to carry their weight to fill our ranks. The raid groups have only currently
been raiding for 2 weeks and have already pushed normal content and finishing heroic content.

No Raid Funs - Tuesdays and Wednesdays - 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM -
SERVER/EST - 9/12

This group is currently looking for one DPS - Ranged

Bench Warmers - Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays - 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM
SEVER/EST - 12/12H - Pushing Mythic Content

This group is looking for one DPS - Ranged

Complexity- Thursdays and Fridays - 7 PM to 10 PM SERVER/EST 7/12H

This group is currently seeking 4 Ranged DPS and healer -

Holy Paladin
Restro Shaman/Mistweaver Monk
Havoc Demon Hunter/Unholy or Frost Death Knight
Balance Druid/Warlock
Shadow Priest/Elemental Shaman

Misdemaenors - Wednesdays and Thursdays - 8:30 to 11:30 Server/EST
6/12 H

This group is seeking 2 healer and 1 ranged and Melee DPS

Restro Druid
Restro Shaman/Mistweaver monk
Melee DPS (1)
Ranged DPS (1)

Those who don’t raid, we are always pushing keys from M0 - 15+ and higher. Our plan is to push as much content as we can this expansion and get ready for the expansion to come.

Feel free to content me here:

Bnet: Cristian#14424
Discord: Peq#5932

Reddit on Sargeras raids Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 4/12M. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hornzi!

How’s it going? you look like you could use some homies to play with. Our group of 30 somethings in Crimson Brotherhood are always looking for some quality people to join our community. We are very active in Mythic+ (which is way easier to get your score up on horde) and getting into making a raid team this week. We prefer the player over the class or the gear. Look forward to hearing from you dudeski.

Cheers,
Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326