Enhancement Shaman LF Guild

Title. I would prefer to stay horde, but may consider alliance for the right fit. I’d like to keep my raiding hours to 8-10pm EST. Nightly M+ is a HUGE bonus. Feel free to leave contact info here.

1 Like

Hey there! We are currently recruiting for additional DPS and Healers to join us as we continue to push through Amirdrassil.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 200+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time. 2nd Heroic Raid group raids on Saturday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
4/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Pally, Shammy
DPS: Rogue, Mage, Enh Shaman, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Koravol, Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Hi Kynetik,

I run a small casual social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing (normally 4pm-10pm EST and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

OathBound Chaos - Stormrage is an AOTC foused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 7/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after.
Our current raid team all roles!

If you are not interested in raiding you are still welcome to join us and hang out. People do run keys daily and it is a very socially active guild.

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX

Hello Kynetik! I found your post and would like to introduce myself. I am the guild leader of a somewhat new guild on Illidan called Everlasting Vengeance. We are technically a horde guild but due to cross faction guilds we have both horde and alliance players. We are a mythic+ / Aotc focused guild. We are 9/9 heroic and all founding members are 2500+ mythic raiding and Aotc for the past 3 seasons. Our raid days are Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST, so slightly outside your hours.

We are a very friendly, relaxed guild that likes to run keys on almost a daily basis. We talk in discord both in and out of the game. Our main priority is finding likeminded individuals who are willing to help each other out and enjoy the game with one another.

Hopefully, once you comb through the copy paste ads you will find mine. I hope to hear back from you, please reach out to me on bnet or discord.

Bnet - JTMack#1968
Discord - Crassix

Hi Kynetik!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Immortal Paradox raids those times give me a shout and lets chat BN-scudder80#1206

Kynetik, Nightly Mythic is definitely our thing, most of our Roster is 3k+ and we have 10-15 people online and in Discord on the regular:

[NA][H/A][Area 52] <Lùcky Charms> AOTC/Mythic Prog Raid and Mythic Plus Guild

Lùcky Charms is a New Guild but most of the Raid team isn’t. We are all AOTC with some Mythic Experience in Season 3. We got the Guild AOTC our first night in under an Hour. I am Putting together a 20 man Comp with a Bench roster to step into Mythic. Ideally looking for a couple Augs, a Mage and a Warlock to really flesh things out, however all classes will be considered.

Raid nights at the present are Friday/Saturday 8-11PM EST we are Doing Heroic while I build a Solid Roster to Press Mythic. I’m looking for Healers and Hot DPS to fill out a 20 man Raid team.

In Addition to Raiding we regularly run Mythic Plus. The Majority of folks in the Guild are over 3k IO. We have a few Title Pushers. The discord is Fairly Active at all hours. Peak Hours likely see 2-3 full Groups pushing Keys.

Reach out to me in Disco: Almostfamous2u
or add me on Btag: Nearlyfamous#1746

Hey! send me a disc request - I’d rather chat than just spam you.
carefae

Immortal paradox is recruiting a couple dos to fill out the rest of our Heroic group. Give me a shout and let’s talk

BN scudder80#1206

Hi, Kynetik. <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H) is a newly formed guild with an active and super friendly community. We have people running keys every night, so you can definitely find groups no matter what level you like running. If our main raid times won’t work for you, we also have a 1-night group starting up on Sundays from 8-10pm EST, so you’d have options for your raid schedule. Let me know what you think!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

[Guild: Taste Like Chicken] Is looking for members to key and Raid with.

!ꀘꍟꌩꌗ !🅺🅴🆈🆂 sʎǝʞ/ /kꥧ

Looking to add 2nd team seeking RL

?? ??:??-??:?? pm Server/Eastern (RBG)
Wed 8:00-10:00 pm Server/Eastern (N/H)
Fri 8:30-9:30 pm Server/Eastern (H)
Fri 09:30-12:30 pm Server/Eastern (M)
Sat 09:30-12:30 pm Server/Eastern (M)
Sun 08:00 pm Server/Eastern (Old Content Achvmnt Runs)

Shortbusfuhn#11886 Darkmordredd#1718 Skiid#11883 Zachai#11212 TheGob#1990

Still looking