Enhance Your Burning Crusade Classic Experience with the Dark Portal Pass and Deluxe Edition

We need forum adblocker now :rofl:

Yeah gimme money :dollar:

2 Likes

TBC classic must not be doing as well as Bobby requires. He needs a new yacht AND jet.

2 Likes

People talk about the forums being toxic towards the blues.

But this is a moment they deserve to get dunked on for.

11 Likes

I would be laughing my booty off if this wasn’t so tragic.

1 Like

Classic forums are that way ---->

2 Likes

I get the feeling they thought there would be more of an overlap of whales from retail trying classic

2 Likes

If they post this there, they will get even more Flak :rofl:

1 Like

This is exactly the kind of strategy an executive would demand as well. They have no idea about their audience and just blanket them with things we don’t care about in an attempt to pad their bottom line.

3 Likes

Honestly Blizzard you are taking away all the fun of mocking you by making it entirely too easy

7 Likes

Can’t say I disagree with that! Haha

1 Like

there is no way this was intentional…I’m calling it a misclick.

2 Likes

Right!? This isn’t even a retail vs classic thing lol. It’s not like they are advertising that TBC is released (which we all know). That would be one thing. They’re pushing the Deluxe Pass on people to just rake in the cash. We can all already play TBC if we wanted to. Having access to these forums means we have access to both games with our sub. Shame on you Blizz :frowning:

Yeesh, I don’t see the responses going well so far. What happened?

This ain’t it chief

1 Like

Why advertise this now?

It’s very telling they aren’t advertising tbc itself, but the paid DLC for it.

3 Likes

Oh, my bad for comparing Blizzard communication to Square Enix. Apparently they’re willing to talk to us to… drop ads for a re-release. XD

from Imgflip Meme Generator

1 Like

diaf lmao I’ll never buy that.

I can’t believe this was from ~11am pst, 6/14/2021
We now know FOR SURE, the only point Blizz sees in these forums is free advertising

Ads = “communication”

How the mighty have fallen.

:clown_face: :world_map:

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like