Enhance Your Burning Crusade Classic Experience with the Dark Portal Pass and Deluxe Edition

Enhance Your Burning Crusade Classic Experience with the Dark Portal Pass and Deluxe Edition

World of Warcraft®: Burning Crusade Classic™ is just around the corner. Get the Dark Portal Pass and Deluxe Edition starting on May 18.

View Full Article

2 Likes

We get ads on the forums now? That’s kind of pathetic.

29 Likes

Hurting that bad for money eh???

I’m just so glad that you’ve decided to tell us that it’s starting on May 18th…while it’s June…

13 Likes

i don’t think so chief

3 Likes

I think they meant to release the announcement that has the date for 9.1 :wink:

2 Likes

Why can’t I flag this as spam

15 Likes

STOP :no_entry:

2 Likes

“Hey come experience the classic game from 14 years ago. Now paid services! You guys LOVE those right?”

6 Likes

When’s the announcement for the retail mount as a standalone in the shop?

2 Likes

How about no.

1 Like

This is what they got out of players wanting more communication. LOL.
What a bunch of bloody monkeys.

6 Likes

wrong sub this is general for retail.

can some mod get rid of this?

9 Likes

UNSUBSRIBE. Opt me out of all BC Classic comms pls. Thxxxxx.

2 Likes

You’re a day late trolling your own forum bliz.

4 Likes

I mean…if I wanted to play TBC, this would definitely be the way to go. I will never play another game with a leveling experience like classic… I know some people like it, but I would excise stranglethorn vale off the map if I could.

No thanks,

You copied an ad …from May 18th… and pasted it in your own General Discussion forum.

It’d be one thing if this was common but come on Blizz, this just looks desperate.

5 Likes

Lol oh this is not going to go over well at all.

4 Likes

Now I admit I have been doing some TBCC but come on Blizz really .
Is this the place to advertise something that people already know about and have used.

How about advertising something about retail in the retail forums . Say like a 9.1 release date or is 9.1 more then just a patch but the date of the release itself .

Can we get a dislike button?

5 Likes

Hehe yea, I’m sure in this forum it would pick up steam and turn into a forum version of the Diablo Immortal trailer downvotes.

1 Like