Enhance shaman professions

What professions is everyone going for enhance? I’ve looked through a few guides and don’t really see anything clearly better than the other options. I’m thinking about going alchemy for the trinkets and flask duration increase since I mostly do M+ and raids. I’m also very overwhelmed by the profession reworks so if anyone has links for clear guides on what to follow, that’d be great.

They are fairly balanced to the point it is what is your focus.

Engineering had been the go to for many many many many xpacs though that has changed recently and they are all great choices and have value. Plus you can get most of the pvp perks of professions from honor marks (glider/pots/food). There will alwats be x profession edges out others for x or y role but not like it use to.

Me personally I just cant be a shaman (medicine (wo)man) and not pick herbs and brew potions while I commune with the elements.

Pick what interests you. Double gathering is great for making money especially early on. Craft your own gear or weapons or jewelry or gems ir trinkets or pots. Its all valid and part of character development imo.

Have fun and do you boo.