Enhance Shaman LF SL Mythic Raiding

Hello all I am currently seeking a mythic raiding guild on my shaman… Havent played enh since WoD where the spec was fun now that its going back to its core its time to dust it off and main it. I was a 93-97th %ile on my enhance. My BFA experience was 11/12M if you are looking for a windfury buff add my btag resoguy#1905

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

We are currently recruiting HEALERS (Disc) and RANGED DPS (Boomy/lock/ele/spriest pref) but open to skilled players on all other classes. Spots will be competitive and everyone will have a fair chance to earn their right to raid.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions. Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

still looking

hey Maximormal, would love to chat more! here is some info about us and let know what you think.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm/717550?u=sslip-area-52

Hey! We’re always looking for exceptional players!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-smooth-brain-returning-top-100-us-players-looking-for-1-healer-and-dps/597357

still looking

Hey Maximormal, Nerve is a guild that I believe may fit your interests. I will say though, I don’t know what type of raid times your looking for, but if we fit the time-frames you may be interested, then lets talk! We’re a team of prior CE Mythic Raiders, rebuilding for Shadowlands. [A] Recruiting For CE Raiding In Shadowlands

If you’re interested, add myself or my co-leader Phantix, and we can chat some more!

Hey Maximormal,

All Washed Up on Stormrage-A would love to have an enh shammy. We’re a group of returning raiders with significant CE experience from multiple expansions and tiers looking to make a competitive CE push in SL. We achieved 11/12M this tier (our first as a guild) in just 3 months and only 4 hours a week.

Our SL schedule is Tu/Th/Sun 9-12 EST.

We also push high m+ keys and have social activities running during the day and off nights.

Feel free to reach out to one of these people below if you’re interested!
Rozden#1570 (Battle Net) (Recruitment Officer)
Rozden#9651 (Discord) (Recruitment Officer)
Kovas#11562 (Battle Net) (Recruitment)
Kovas#2257 (Discord) (Recruitment)
Illmerica#1459 (Guild Master)

Always looking for exceptional players.

==

< Milkshake > is a newly-formed but fully-experienced 3-day progression guild on Area 52 Horde looking to build a strong roster to dive into Shadowlands. Created by individuals who ran CE + Hardmode progression guilds in the past with a Raid Leader with multi-CE experience. We are returning to pick it back up and carve out our name on the server. Get in on the ground floor of a progression guild forming right before a new expansion.

RETURNING PLAYERS AND REROLL WELCOME. We can chat about your experience.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 8est - 11est

We are a group of adults who have real lives outside of WoW but want to take the time we do set aside to kill pixels seriously. Offering a non-toxic or hostile environment, we do have higher expectations for individuals looking to actively participate in progression content.

Expectations:

• Be raid ready. You are expected to come with all the enchants and spending the required time between raids to perfect and better your character. If you are looking to raid log, we are not the guild for you.
  • Research the fights. We will give the key points before fights but fully expect anyone on a fight roster to be already aware of the fight. We will supply the sources to research but you have to leverage them.
  • Always stay updated on your class. There are many ways to “stay in the know” for your class. Discord, websites, etc. The expectation is that you are staying up to date with changes to stay as optimal as possible.
  • Be a team player. We will have a roster over 20 and fights may dictate needing different compositions. You may sit out on progression if you do not have a class or role that can be shifted in.
  • Don’t be a jerk. We have zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or any bigoted topics. We are looking to foster a strong community that will grow and transverse games. Don’t be a jerk or we will gladly show you the door.

Still around after that? Perfect! We are looking for strong players that are looking to work as a team and push content at a swift pace.

What do we offer?

• Progression-focused atmosphere. We are built on, by, and around pushing cutting edge content without the drama. The goal is Cutting Edge, so let’s get there having a good time.
  • We will help you prepare. We will compile the information you need to know about the encounter mechanics. We will spend the time investigating the best strategies. You just need to learn them.
  • Strong Mythic+ community. Most of the core of the guild are strong Mythic+ runners, living in the top 1-50 ranks. We have to do something between raids, right?
  • No Drama. We have a firm stance against drama. We are paying to have a good time and we plan on the guild reflecting that goal.
  • Be an integral part. You won’t be a number. The guild functions on a council and direction from the Mythic Raider team. There is full transparency, you help dictate the direction of every element of the guild.

Current Needs:

** = High Need

Tank: Closed.

Melee DPS: Low

Ranged DPS: High

Need:

• **Mage: Any spec

• **Warlock: Any spec

• **Hunter: BM/MM

• Balance Druid

• Shadow Priest

Healer: Low

All strong player should apply!

Interested?

Join our Discord: discord.gg/kPrwM WYjW7

(remove the spaces)

Feel free to reach out:

• Discord: Seanishly#3666

• BattleNet: Monster#15141

Hey Maxi,

It looks like you have a lot to read above, so I’ll make this short. We have a few unique-led raid teams that fit your schedule. A tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team! I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/5xcU6ue

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friend!

Hey there buddy, we are definitely looking to add a solid Enhance Shaman to our roster, here is our blurb:

Reformed of Stormrage is looking for excellent players to join us for keeping CE going through Shadowlands.

Current Progression: 12/12M

Raid days: Tue-Wed-Thurs(9-12 PM US Central, 10-1 AM US Eastern, 7-10 PM US Pacific).
Tuesdays are for clearing the re-kill Mythic /Heroic Bosses or Heroic re-clear.

Currently Recruiting (Preferences):

Ranged DPS:
Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Warlock

Melee DPS:
Enhancement Shaman, Rogue

Healers:
Mistweaver Monk

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you think you would make an excellent addition to our team, don’t hesitate to make your case and get in touch with us, regardless of your experience, class, or role.

What we need from you:
-Commitment to raid attendance
-Will and effort to improve at your class/role
-A good attitude and a show of respect to all members at all times
-Drive to earn Cutting Edge on a 3-day schedule

What we offer:
-Mature atmosphere and utmost respect for all members
-Collaborative, friendly, and focused raid team
-Experienced, knowledgeable leadership
-M+ runs on off-days

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
SefiePoou#1164, Urgfelstorm#1332, Kilashandra#1310, Vaxum#1526

Lets talk about this whole windfury thing. I hope you are a male enchancement shaman too.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Warrior - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Boomkin - Medium
Shadow Priest - Medium
Hunter - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

Hey looks like youre getting lots of spam so i’ll add a little bit here!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

still looking

Hello
“Yeah Right” is a late night mythic progression guild, with core members who have been together since Wrath of the Lich King. Our team believes in maintaining a high standard of play and having a friendly but competitive atmosphere while pushing mythic progression. Our goal is to have a positive raid environment that encourages and congratulates raiders for optimal play. We pride ourselves in having an extremely low turnover rate and active community outside of raid.
RAID SCHEDULE: 9 Hour Raid Week

• Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:00pm-1:00am PST (1:00am – 4:00am EST)
    CURRENT RAID PROGRESS
  • 12/12M Ny’alotha (US Rank 173)
  • 8/8M Eternal Palace (US Rank 183)
  • 9/9 BOD (US Rank 304)
  • 8/8 Uldir (US Rank 537)
    Current Needs (in order):
  • Mage
  • Any RDPS
  • Death knight DPS

Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes.
Minimum Requirements:

• Competitive parses
  • Current Mythic raiding experience
  • 90%+ attendance (and the ability to post out in Discord 24 hours ahead of time)
    For guild inquiries please add and message us
  • Recruitment: bliss#0227 (discord) clkrohn#1535 (battlenet)
  • GM: busdawg#1836 (battlenet)

still looking