Enh super squishy?

as of right now im doing the regular quest line with the quest armor rewards, is it me or are shammans SUPER squishy right now? like if i get more than 2 mobs my own level even if ive dropped a healing totem and have my heal up im getting beat the fk down

Then i tried healing a dungeon oooof

Even with iceyveins specs just seems like Shammans are gonna have a rough go

1 Like

Yeah enhance is super squishy, and I know they are usually squishy, but this feels insane. my WW barely takes damage, my enhance takes like 5 hits before dying. It feels off.

Im seeing the same thing with my evoker. Even little things that I feel like definitely shouldn’t kill me so fast, kill me super fast.

I’ve only levelled my Shaman so have no point of comparison, however, it was only when the stat scaling finally caught up with me (around 67 or so) that I started to notice the incoming damage as I wasn’t bursting everything down anymore.

I used the below build, basically focused on healing back the damage as passively as possible to avoid downtime. Good CD on cap totem if you’re using it on packs, and more frequent Astral Shifts. You’ll hardly ever (if at all) use Lightening Bolt in this build so that frees up 2 point in the class tree for more utility.
Could path to Thunderstorm but honestly never felt like I needed it.

Provided you remember to keep Earth shield up, paired with Surging Shields, it’s a noticeable amount of passive self healing and the ES buff also helps with Healing Stream ticks.

-edit-
This is how it looked at 60, as I mentioned, didn’t need much healing until the late 60’s, but my ilvl was ~300 from SL so individual mileage will vary.