Enh Shammy and Outlaw Rogue Looking for mythic raiding guild

Our current guild. disbanded and we are looking for a new guild to progress with. We are 2/10 M castle 10/10 H castle. We like to have fnu playing the games and running mythic + as well.
Our characters are Heartfiia- Proudmoore
Sawaya- Proudmoore

Hi there! I wasn’t sure if you would be interested in transferring servers, but I figured i’d post just in case :slight_smile:

We are on Alliance Kel’Thuzad looking for capable and ready raiders going into Mythic Progression. The guild is 10/10 Heroic + 2/10 Mythic, currently working on that number 3!

Raiding Times/Days
Friday 6:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. (EST)
Saturday 6:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. (EST)

Guild Background
Our guild was created towards the tail end of Battle for Azeroth. A lot of our guildies are a mix of “streamers” and members of the NoPixel community (a Grand Theft Auto 5 Roleplaying server). Our Guild Master is two-time grand arena Champion Hotted and most of us have known each other for years at this point.
We run mythic + with some members leading the server in I.O. as well arenas/RBGS for fun with multiple raiders at 1800+ rating. Most of us are in our 20s - 30s and have little time for drama outside of loot drops for our hunters. We have raiders on our team from the Western Part of California to the Eastern part of Australia. All are welcome and accepted.

Contact Information
If you’re interested in joining, you can contact Anna#14560 on Battle.net or fill out an application form: https://forms.gle/kMvyVhywQJ6mfFaP9

Thanks for reading and good luck with your guild search :smiley:

Hey Heartfiia!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey Heartfiia,

Hey man,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This isn’t some temporary waystation for tryhards. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. but they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

Here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides