Enh shaman LF mythic plus guild

1.8k io enh shaman looking to push keys with a group. I’m gonna be real here I need friends. Everyone I know quit and the pug life isn’t for me. I would like to push KSM on multiple characters every season. I wouldn’t be opposed to raiding again with the right environment though. Add Kraig#1334 to talk more edit: I am currently on illidan horde

what server are you on?

Hail champion! although you are not posting on the master class Shaman, We have a few groups that do keys in the range of what you are looking for and either have KSM or are still working towards it. We also raid twice a week on Wednesday and Sunday 8p-11pm but the only caveat is we play alliance on stormrage. We are a pretty social and active guild so maybe its something you are looking for, if not we also have a community to join so you can get a feel for the guild. if this is something that interests you by all means reach out bnet - Joseph#1688

Hey Kraigdru,
Lets chat.
Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H

Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Evoker
Dps Melee Dps High Priority: Enh Shaman, MW Monk, Feral
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hello Kraigru!

After reading your post I think maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.

still looking

Hi Kraigdru - We’re creating an AOTC raid team here at Spun on Stormrage - we are Alliance so if you’re open to that, I think you would be a good fit for our Guild! I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7-10 CST

Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

If you are looking for a fun raiding environment that also focuses on killing big bad mythic bosses, Triumphant is the guild you have been looking for.

More questions? Add me on discord and let’s chat

Discord:
shinobi#2612

still looking

Hey there!

Well to be frank we are always looking for new friends who want to chill in discord and do keys/push keys. Attached is our current ad for the guild and contact info should you want to speak further. I sent you a friend request as well.

Happy hunting!

Keeper of the Keg is a family friendly, semi-hardcore (yet casual!) guild. If you’re a parent, are traveling for work, or your schedule isn’t set in stone, look no further!

In KotK, we understand that real life takes precedence over any game commitment.
We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8:00pm - 10:30pm EST, with occasional added time if the group agrees to do so.
We strive to aim for AOTC, and take raiding seriously all while maintaining a fun, enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere. We love to joke around, tease each other, have a drink (or two), and play WoW how it was meant to play: For fun!
We also provide all needed consumables for raid, enchants, materials for crafted gear, gems, etc at your own discretion. We got you covered on all fronts!

Aside from raiding, we run mythic +, pvp, social events and other games on the side!

The current positions are open for our core roster:
Tanks: N/A
Healers: N/A
RDPS: Any
MDPS: Death knight, rogue preferred but any acceptable!

Have a glass on us, and come join us today!

• Current progression : 8/8N 5/8H

• Discord: Seraphine#5913

Heya! :slight_smile:
Keeper of the Keg is a family friendly, semi-hardcore (yet casual!) guild. If you’re a parent, are traveling for work, or your schedule isn’t set in stone, look no further!

In KotK, we understand that real life takes precedence over any game commitment.
We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8:00pm - 10:30pm EST, with occasional added time if the group agrees to do so.
We strive to aim for AOTC, and take raiding seriously all while maintaining a fun, enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere. We love to joke around, tease each other, have a drink (or two), and play WoW how it was meant to play: For fun!
We also provide all needed consumables for raid, enchants, materials for crafted gear, gems, etc at your own discretion. We got you covered on all fronts!

Aside from raiding, we run mythic +, pvp, social events and other games on the side!

The current positions are open for our core roster:
Tanks: N/A
Healers: N/A
RDPS: Any
MDPS: Death knight, rogue preferred but any acceptable!

Have a glass on us, and come join us today!

Current progression : 8/8N 5/8H

Discord: Seraphine#5913

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7-10 CST

Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

More questions? Add me on discord and let’s chat

Discord:
shinobi#2612
garrisondorf#6176