Enh Shaman are Dead in the Water with nerfs

We will be healing for less than in 9.1 with the changes that are going through, let me explain why.

The conduit that is getting nerfed by 70% used to provide 25% more healing in 9.1 and in 9.2 increased it by 50%.

So in other words, a 10k heal in 9.1 would heal for 12.5k and in 9.2 it would heal for 15k.

To offset this change they nerfed healing surge by 15% for 9.2 which almost made it identical. So our heal would be 10k x .85 x 1.5 = 12.75k.

Now with the huge nerf of 70% making the 5 stack maelstrom only heal for an extra 15% - did they revert the healing surge nerf? Of course not…

So after the change healing surge will now be 10k x .85 x 1.15 = 9.75k

So essentially, our heals are going to be about 22% weaker than 9.1 with these changes!

no they arent

2 Likes

I love how you instantly posted without seeing how the nerf is making our heals be 22% weaker than in 9.1 because they aren’t reverting the healing surge nerf that happened for 9.2.

------

imagine not knowing who i am and how quickly i can read lmao

horde scum

1 Like

A fully empowered MSW heal heals for 200%.

The conduit adds on top.

9.2 release it could be as high as 260% at 278 conduit.

The nerf to its healing means that, instead of 260% at max rank, it would be more like 218%.

Which is pretty close to what it was before the big buff in 9.2.

So enhance healing in 9.2 w/conduit is pretty much where it was in 9.1.5. Except that, like other hybrids, it’s been nerfed - by 9% in the case of enhance.

You don’t believe in Ramy >:(

1 Like

My bad, I always forget to use the extra 100%. But even with that, we are still healing for less than in 9.1.

9.1 would have been 10k x 2.25 = 22.5k
9.2 was 10k x .85 x 2.6 = 22.1k
after change it will 10k x .85 x 2.18 = 18.5k

This is an overall 17.3% nerf to 9.2 levels and a 17.8% nerf compared to 9.1 levels.

Over the course of the xpac, we’ve had mulitiple nerfs to healing surge. At this point, I think healing surge has a 29% nerf in PvP?

Health pools and damage throughput have also increased.

So overall, healing effectiveness is down for those reasons as well.

It’s still pretty strong though.

And we actually have a substantial increase in sustained healing now due to better mana regen in 9.2 due to the significant cost reduction of lava lash, crash lightning, and windfury totem.

really not that bad.

Plus you can use earth shield condy to compensate.