Engineer’s Workshop: Enhancing Character Customization

Please include rank 4 essences as cosmetic replacements for existing spells. So like breathe of the dying for smite. Purification protocol for solarbeam. Unbound force for arcane missiles.

This is a good sign for Elf Eyebrows options in the future (Scotty, take it down a notch!).

Now if only Skinny Kul Tiran Humans were as easy…

This is all so fascinating, but I’m not sure why there’s still such insane limits on Lightforged for example. Or why characters can’t be customized to be their preferred race AND class.

This is great, but I just want the burger. I don’t want to meet the cow.

People pee and moan about so much in WoW, which makes me grateful that I am not a programmer, and thus leave it to better people from Blizz! No matter what the crybabies say about the graphics, they are STILL holding up to this day! Take Runescape for example. That game aged terribly. Not so with WoW! It just keeps looking better and better and better.

STILL waiting on a Worgen Moonkin form that isn’t a mere copy/paste of the Night Elf variation…

If only the same effort were put into making the Moonkin form (along with the sea/land travel forms) as distinct as the Zanalari and Kul Tiran variations…

Thank you for sharing the technical aspects of how the team is enhancing the character customizations in the game. I found this article to be very cool and enjoyed it a lot.
Thanks!

Just saw this, nicely done. I love to see this kind of stuff and see what goes into creating the awesome art assets in the game.