Enemy faction render distance in Korthia

I’ve been having problems lately with horde players/groups materialising out of nowhere within my max range distance. I’ve got everything set to max in my settings and have < 20 home & world ping.

When they appear, they’re already targeting me, so it appears that I’m rendering for them, but not vice-versa.

It really isn’t fun when a group suddenly appears within their charge range and there’s literally nothing I can do to avoid or escape from them.

Turn off warmode.

I enjoy wpvp, I don’t enjoy whatever the heck blizzard is doing with rendering.

I’m not talking about balance at all, it’s a screwy rendering/networking issue that seems to have cropped up recently for me.

7 Likes

Most likely it is a group phase hopping and one of them was already on your phase. I seen this a few times in bfa

1 Like

You know what else is unnecessary? Me criticizing your response. But I’m gonna do it anyway because your response was stupid, had absolutely nothing to do with what OP said, and should make you feel bad for having posted it.

6 Likes

Speak for yourself. OP is asking for help with a specific issue that should be fixed. Perhaps you should go back in hiding again like you did after you got caught posting about yourself on alts. Mega cringe.

2 Likes

I have never posted on alts? You must have me confused with another poster.

Naw I know exactly who you are. It’s actually painfully obvious.

I’m In AsHeNvAlE kILlInG yOuR AlTs

2 Likes

No clue what you’re on about, but I hope you’re ok.

You tried.

Weird how the “IM A GIRL GAMER” suddenly disappeared.

After getting camped out of ashenvale.

Killing “her” main.

1 Like

Ibirb loathes WoW and wastes no opportunity in negatively criticizing at any possible chance.

For someone who hates the game so passionately, they sure do spend a lot of time talking about how bad the game is on the forums.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

He’s not complaining about war mode you idiot.
He’s asking about what appears to be a bug.

Nice necro!

I think he’s just trying to be stimulate/trigger an emotional response.

@ibirb Just like a few others it seems that you actually enjoy negative attention so you probably don’t mind so much :slight_smile:

Honestly people are so easy to troll on these forums it’s almost not even fun.

Especially when there’s fellers who project and want to feel like they managed to trigger others versus the reality of being “entertainment” :slight_smile:

Taking time out of your day to troll ppl you don’t even know points towards the fact that you have a miserable life.
Daddy didn’t love you enough?
Grow up

You weren’t trolling. You literally misread his comment. Then deleted the post that had people pointing out how you misread it. If that’s your attempt at trolling then you just suck it. lol