End the war on solo gameplay in WoW

Just like the bulk of his ilk, but what do you expect from mindless drones that only spew the lines of what the company likely says and does instead of trying to think for themselves?

None of them were taken out of context. In fact, I double checked to make sure that the insults I pulled from you weren’t in retaliation to someone else insulting you because I wanted to be impartial to you. There are certainly a bevy of more insults that you slung that I left out. I could have easily left them in if I really wanted to take what you said out of context, but didn’t as a sign of good faith.

All of these insults were in response to completely innocuous observations or perspectives over the game.

1 Like

Imagine asking for wow to be turned into a SOLO game…a MMORPG of all things…I wonder sometimes if people are confused when they try out wow and read somewhere that this game was a single player game as well. News flash…its not. Its a game meant to be played with others…in M+, in raids, in dungeons, in PVP…you name it, theres multiplayer.

You literally quoted a statement taken from a hypothetical situation to use as an “insult”

Your credibility is shot my friend.

What hypothetical? The fast food workers?

It doesn’t matter if it’s a hypothetical or not. You’re insinuating that solo players don’t deserve more and are equating them to fast food workers who aren’t deserving of more, either. It’s an indirect, offhanded insult to both solo players and fast food workers, mainly because you seemingly believe yourself to be better than fast food workers because you have a c e r t i f i c a t e. No credibility is shot here.

If you’re the genius you prop yourself up to be, learn what connotations and context means. Most insults are made via the context surrounding the situation.

2 Likes

Imagine thinking asking for more solo content, which even M+ runners, raiders, etc do is asking for WoW to be turned into a solo game.

WoW was indeed never touted as a solo player game only, at best it was touted as having decent content to do solo when your friends, guild, etc. were not available and that solo play was a viable OPTION on how to play the game.

WoW is an MMORPG, not an MMORPGGG (Massivly multiplayer online role playing grouping game). MMORPG just means there is a massive amount of players playing the game their way. We had decent, and rewarding, solo content before, like Horrific visions, even though those could be done in a group as well.

1 Like

As a solo player, I don’t agree with most of what Snozh says. But when I have politely asked him a question, he did answer politely back. I give him credit for that. But he does come across as abrasive.

Yes.

Yes it actually does.

In saying that you can’t expect more than what you put into things.

Actually it’s not an insult because I don’t have an issue with fast food workers. They are atleast working and I respect anyone trying to improve their situation.

I also have a 4 year degree with my certifications not that it really matters.

Never claimed to be a genius. You’re just spouting off more nonsense.

You also quoted me telling someone they aren’t understanding the game as an insult is a major reach. Especially after that someone tried to say xyz would be optional even though multiple people agreed it wouldn’t be.

Fast food workers are actually some of the hardest working people I know, and probably put up with more nonsense on a day-to-day basis than you. They certainly deserve more than the likes of you.

1 Like

Never claimed you did. You just act like it.

1 Like

There is also the fact they handle our food, and if you tick them off, no telling what they might do to your order as payback (same with food service in general).

Fast food is one of the easiest jobs I have ever had.

You’re entitled to your opinion but it’s wrong.

Also
No one deserves anything. You want something you go earn it.

I remember reading a book where the lesson was don’t mess with the cook because they handle your food. xD Scary stuff can happen lol.

What solo content did you enjoy in Vanilla? BC? WotLK? Curious.

Not at all. I just don’t sugarcoat really obvious things.

As someone who works around food service people everyday most of the time it’s not worth the felony charge.

Also I’m very respectful to anyone in food service. I just don’t agree with it being a hard job.

Go watch the movie “waiting”

That looks like something I may have watched a while ago. I do love watching movies with Ryan Renalds though.

Worked the whopper board at lunch rush across from a Ford factory? :scream:

Spoken like someone who never held a position of responsibility or accountability in a fast food establishment, never mind had to deal with insufferable people on a daily basis.

Maybe you worked in fast food. Can’t really say for sure. Good for you that you had an easy job, if you did. Doesn’t really make it indicative of everyone else’s experience. Get some perspective in your life.

This is the obnoxious, mean-spirited troll equivalent of the prank youtuber’s “It’s just a prank, bro!”

1 Like

Very good movie. The second one was ok.

Worked a local drive in beside a massive airforce base