End The Illegal Occupation of Darkshore

I concur, neither faction comes out of this well. they fight right now for the position of first loser deluding themselves into thinking that their actions are justified. I have secluded myself away as a hermit to die falling to my illness instead of watching my home and the homes of others burn. (( OOC i’m also done with the story blizz is trying to tell here.))

Da Lich Queen be occupying’ someone else land, burned down dey home wit da children and civilians still inside it. I rememba well da tales of Darkspear been’ ran out of dey homes, and I ain’t gonna be go afflicting’ dat on no one else. Da Horde don’t belong in Darkshore. Our home be where we made it, ere in da Barrens, and Mulgore, and Durotar.

B-but the MOOLAH!

Is most definitely not worth your neck. Trust me, them elves are out for blood. Anyone with green or decaying skin is fair game to them. Better and safer money elsewhere pal.

3 Likes

Exactly, so many to heal! So many medical bills to issue!

There’s definitely worse ways to profit off of the suffering of others.

1 Like

Yeah thats all well and good but hey Troll guy? Can you tell them to stop invading my home of Stormsong as well? I know how much they love burning villages and pinning civilians to buildings with spears…

blood
arms
legs
scalps

Yeah, Darkshore not too safe for the green folk these days

watches from the shadows
Agreed sister, they will suffer .

OOC I find goblins and the way they talk kinda funny. This quote reminded me of when I was reading Wolfheart and this golbin is getting ready to fight a Night Elf and yells “COME ON PURPLE”.:joy::joy::joy: Imagining hearing that was hilarious.

3 Likes

Listen do I agree that burnin’ the tree was a bad idea. OF COURSE I do. First rule of business, you NEVER burn bridges until they do not have any value. But honestly we are kinda stuck.

If you think that offering Sylvanas to the Alliance on a silver platter like we did Garrosh will settle the matter you are obviously blind. Sure, Anduin might be happy with it but BELIEVE ME that Genn and Tyrande will both want their pound of flesh. If we are lucky the horde will be allowed to exist in name alone IF.

Look if ya wana point fingers at who started this be my guest, but wait until AFTER we won this war as that is the ONLY way for the Horde as we know it to still be standing and the only way we are gonna do that is if we work together.

1 Like

A SLIGHT?! Malfurion sent my people out to die. Knowing what being cut off from the Well of Eternity would do to us he and his people cast us from Kalimdor and sealed it away.

And after that suffering , blood, and death, when we had struggled to make our own way our own Sunwell, it was Tyrande, not us, who renewwed our ancient conflict when she sent Sentinels to sabotage our country while the Alliance sent it’s lying ambassadors promising peace, stabbing us while we were at our weakest. This was after the Human commander who tried to drive us to extinction. The same Alliance that decimated your people at Camp Taurajo.

It is not a matter of us not letting old wounds lie. The Alliance has made it repeatedly clear that it will not ALLOW any of us to exist.

You be hunting’ my Troll bruddas the Amani to near extinction lil elf, wit da help of humans no less, does that be meanin’ every Troll shoulda joined da march of da Scourge on da Sunwell?? Hmm?? And me thinks ere be more to ya history of exile than ya be lettin’ on; some ol’ history of violating’ da laws of laid out by ya leada… … sumthin’ ya know, ya seem to care a whole lot bout now when it be people goin against da Warchief

3 Likes

Kaldore’i law tends to be simple. Don’t be mean to trees, (way back) Arcane is bad mojo.

2 Likes

Human Commander, not Kaldore’i.
There was also no human commander at Darkshore. They were your cousins.

Well, may you enjoy your confused revenge. What did you gain

Were you there at Darkshore that day cousin.
I still remember the screams from that day.
The screams…the fire.

I tried, ran around. I tried…

I tried to save as many as I could that day…

there were so many…and the screams…
when I close my eyes in the morning…they get louder
They don’t go away…

The priestess’ who made it out that day believe I should give thanks to Elune that I saved what I could, that anyone who was there saved what they coud.

The Greymane matriarch even put her life on the line to save more of us cousin.

But i still wish she had granted me a little more strength to save one more…maybe they were right…i don’t know

there were so many one more’s to be saved that day…

I do not know what the future brings, and can not speak for the vision of the human commanders - they are not too bright.

For now - I will simply defend Darkshore. It is Elune’s will that you never know peace as long as you are there.

2 Likes

To think, once upon a time I might have called you sister. We were doing quite well without the Well of Eternity. Not as well as with the Well of Eternity, I will admit… but I’m a few ages too young to remember the “good old days” of ten thousand years ago. As for the human commander, well, what did you expect from the selfsame idiot who declared we were at fault for not defending some mound of soil whose name I can’t even be bothered to remember. During a war we were no part of, I might add. Even other humans have agreed that Othmar Garithos does not represent humanity. He only represented a single, miniscule faction of what was left of Lordaeron. Certainly not Stormwind.

Sentinels, sabotaging our country? I’ll grant you that. But perhaps you should beware you don’t prove them right, like you have been for years. And you were so quick to trust a corpse… a corpse that was so obviously using your nation to secure a stronger foothold against the living.

As a Blood Elf, you should have been reviled to deal with the living dead: Arthas led corpses and necromancers into our kingdom, not mortal men. Who was to guarantee Sylvanas was not simply another ploy of the traitor prince? Noone but herself.

As a warlock, you should be ashamed that you allowed yourself to be manipulated so easily by such a clearly malevolent force. Sylvanas Windrunner has been dead since Silvermoon fell to Arthas Menethil. The thing in her corpse is merely a monster with her memories.

I’m glad I am Ren’dorei. I was sick and tired of being associated with such vainglorious, short-sighted fools who could not see when they were being played like fiddles.

When Silvermoon is rightly ground into dust, I will stand atop the last spire and laugh… and consume every last one of you in the flames of the void. The smart ones will run, or surrender to the Alliance. The rest of you, well…

You didn’t read the fine print when you sold your souls to the B**** Queen.

4 Likes

We could have just killed your people outright for breaking the law but chose not to out of mercy. They made their bed.

The actions of your compatriots is unforgivable. I will hunt every member of the horde in Darkshore down. I will off your heads to the goddess and drag your bodies beneath the earth. You will regret ever stepping foot into our lands.

3 Likes

I was wondering when one of Alleria’s band of Traitors would throw in their two coppers.

We repeatedly shed blood for the Human Alliance, to be paid back with treachery and murder from their commanders and from their very Prince himself. Sylvannas brought us into the Horde, a better alternative than being stuck alone and friendless… the Humans having allowed the Kalimdor barbarians to twist them with their slander about us since it served their existing prejudice so well and excused their treachery.

You have some nerve slandering our former Ranger General… you and your lot who took up the teachings of Dar’khan the Arch-Traitor who opened up the gates of Quel’thelas to Arthas and his Scourge! Run to the boy King. He may pat you on the head while it suits his purposes. Things will change once he grows up… or is pushed aside by the more standard style of Human noble.

I don’t believe you were listening, dear child, I believe I did tell you their prince was a traitor to more than just the pact with Quel’thalas just a scant moment ago.

You do realize that the Horde, for all its noble leadership, was still composed of the very same orcs that attempted to butcher us all, and not to mention filthy trolls. No offense to the sensible one that started this little discussion, of course. You’re a rare breed- I’ll be sparing you, provided you’ve the sense to run when I draw near.

Oh, because we were so concerned about being all on our lonesome even before the Scourge… I can keep tearing you apart all day, sweety. Just tell me when you’ve had enough of my whip and I’ll stop… eventually.

It certainly helped the Kaldorei’s case that we never truly donated anything to the cause of the Alliance anyways. We had a few archers and rangers who decided to go help the Alliance because they had the good sense to recognize the orcs weren’t going to stop at Lordaeron. But our nation only got involved when the orcs were pounding at the gates of Quel’thalas. The rangers Alleria led during the second war might as well have been a band of mercenaries for all the political backing they had.

And in the Third War? The elves that aided Arthas hadn’t even come from Quel’thalas, they were just the ones too slow to go back when our glorious king shut the gate.

Face it, our participation in the Alliance was a signature on a piece of paper at best. We showed them time and again that we were more interested in our delusions of grandeur than in actually being a part of the Alliance. We gave them all the proof in the world that we wanted respect without having to work for it.

What reason would they have to ever believe we would be willing to actually fight against the Horde, when we wouldn’t even dedicate actual resources during the Second War?

More nerve than you, who would rather suck up to a corpse than actually be a proper f***ing warlock for five minutes.

Sweety, let me make one thing absolutely clear. I’m a warlock. Acquiring power is what warlocks do. I don’t give a solitary f*** about Dar’khan, I care about the power the void can grant me. Umbric’s little sycophants were simply a convenience towards that end.

Look me square in the eyes and tell me you wouldn’t seek that power yourself. If you tell me you wouldn’t, then I’d say you’re not a warlock, and that the Black Harvest would applaud me butchering you like the swine you are. If you tell me you would, I know you’d be lying, because the only power you have is the power a corpse permits you to have, because you’d never dare to usurp precious, unliving, malevolent Sylvanas Windrunner. You. Are. Weak.

You presume the boy king has any power at all. I assure you, if he did, I’d already be dead or rotting in the Stockades. Thankfully, the ones in power are far more… narrow, than he is in their vision. I can take my time cutting you up. Piece. By. Piece. And with the magics I have at my disposal? I can make you beg with an honest smile on your face to keep doing it.

I am a warlock, doll. You’ve clearly forgotten what that actually means.

3 Likes

I am Sin’dorei We take the name of Blood to honor the blood of our kin fallen to the Scourge and the other enemies of Quel’thelas. I am a patriot of my country. I serve the Horde to honor my people’s pledge of loyalty and mutual protection.

And it is quite clear that none of that has any meaning to you.

You seem to forget that without us, they’d still be primitive cavemen in Arathor. We taught those brutes civilization, refinemet, and magic.