Their swords beget a sea of tears
Led blindly by Death’s bride…"

3 Likes

You be a wonderful poet, beautiful

1 Like

Are there dead Alliance?

Then yes.

Glory to the Horde.

To be fair, those old elves had it coming. Always in that giant tree house looking down on us.
We need lumber to be fair.

The blood oath of the Horde is that the one gives his life for the many if the Horde calls upon one to do so. It is the nature of war that individuals will be called to give the ultimate sacrifice for the good of the whole.

The history of the treachery of the Alliance towards my people is long and not forgotten. We have gotten our redress from the Night Elves. It is now the Human’s turn to pay with interest. And if I am called to give my blood for my people I do so, willingly. It will reunite me with the family one Human Prince has already taken from me.

Good thing I never be taken dat blood oath to da Banshee Queen den, isn’t it?

Reunite ya with ya family? You sure da Warchief ain’t gonna be rippin’ ya from ya family, putting ya back into dis world, reanimated as a soldier to serve er yet again? My soldiers friends be telling me dey witnessed Horde suffer dis very fate at Lordaeron…

1 Like

No. It won’t. I’ve seen the Shadowlands. I’ve seen the expanse of gray, the horizon of emptiness. Should the Dark Lady, cursed be her name, touch your soul but once, forever damned will you be… and you shall never see your family again, in life or in death.

Heed my warning, for I am Torian Lightsbane, Lightslayer, and once one of the Forsaken. Sylvanas will pay for damning so many to that hell, to that void of misery, if not by my blade, then by another’s. Mark my words well, she has already sealed her own fate. The only question is how many she will drag with her.

And if you are determined to be among that number, then I pray you die but once… for to die twice is a fate I would wish upon none but the witch who spreads it like a plague…

3 Likes

Good to hear from a fellow Forsaken defector. I’m always glad to know I’m not the only one who couldn’t abide by their actions - especially the Banshee Queen’s.

appears from the shadows

You all should listen to this troll if you value your lives, for he speaks the truth. Your forces in Darkshore are vastly outnumbered and death under the dark of the moon will soon claim you. You trespass on Kaldorei land, a crime that will be paid for with blood. Leave now. Save your selves and return to your families, or better yet stay and feel the wrath not seen since the War of the Ancients. In Elune’s name we will have vengeance.

2 Likes

Hnnh. This war will never end. Remember well that even before the Dark Lady became warchief the many Alliance voices clamoring for Varian to burn down Orgrimmar while he had the chance. The Alliance races do not want us on Azeroth. No matter what the Horde does, we are the other, even if the root of all the evils that came upon our world were wrought first by elven and human hands.
Do not take my words as defending Sylvanas, however. Her actions since we invaded Northrend have been questionable at best and downright evil at worst, and as a sworn and proud Argent Crusader it’s my duty to rout out the evil and wicked. If given the chance, I would sever the Queen whom I once devoted my unlife to from this existence.
The Light teaches us to be better to eachother for the benefit of the whole, and a death rarely cures in the long term, though. Sylvanas wasn’t always the spiteful creature she is today. I remember well the nights she would walk along the slimy cobblestones of Undercity, with us. I remember well her voice when she sang songs of sorrow, and I will never forget that she alone made sure that we Forsaken had some place on Azeroth to call home.
I miss those times when I was proud to call her my Queen. Those times have ended, and so I agree with you, my troll compatriot. I would urge you to have faith, though. Though our beliefs are different, I don’t feel they are incompatible. May the Light bless you.

3 Likes

Brave words Night Elf. Much like those of Daerlyn Summermoon before she saw the truth in the emptiness of the promises of your “moon goddess”.

Darkshore, like all of Kalimdor, belongs to the Horde! Now and forever! Your ancestors banished mine from Kalimdor to pain, suffering, and death. Now feel the payment of that debt returned with interest.

And the truth is out. This was never about Sylvanas’ word being law, by your honor’s demand, this was simply petty revenge for a slight ages in the past, wasn’t it? Let me be clear, blood elf: an eye for an eye serves only to make the world blind. And if you allow millenia old vengeance to dictate your actions, if you allow yourself to seethe for that long, then it shall only invite further suffering onto your soul.

As for Delaryn Summermoon, she was a noble warrior whose heart and soul were twisted by undeath. Sylvanas Windrunner committed egregious crimes, attempted genocide on the Kaldorei, and her actions are wholly unjustifiable. Though I doubt a warlock such as yourself will ever listen and correct her errs, never speak ill of the dead, no matter what race they belong to.

Kalimdor belongs to Azeroth, not the Horde. And lest we desire another Red World, it is best we learn to respect the land we reside on. Sylvanas respects nothing. Remember that: she is a vile monster who seeks to spread undeath, to become immortal and never die again. To that end, she is willing to lie, cheat, manipulate, murder, reanimate, desecrate, destroy, and do so much more. But to her, you are a thing, not a person, you are a sword, not a swordsman. She only sees your spells, warlock… and she’s willing to bind those spells to her by killing and reanimating you.

6 Likes

The Night Warrior, the pure personification of Elune’s wrath leads the Army of the Black Moon. Our goddess had shrouded all of Darkshore in eternal darkness. You’re vastly outnumbered and your forced are scared and scattered, they will soon fall. You would let a thousands of years old slight lead you willingly into death? If so come, we will glady fulfill your death wish. You should take Hüülto words under advisement, it may yet save you from death in the darkness.

1 Like

Your smugness does you a disservice, I lament the lives lost in your home… But of equal lament to me is the loss of the lesson to the victors history if your alliance wins this war.

The members of the horde have seen the war-crimes that go unpunished within your alliance. After your Sea Witch takes innocent lives in a neutral city. After your rabid wolf attacks during a peace treaty made to prevent the end of the world. Even the move of your own fleet to Silithus without provocation, which left your home defenseless.

None of these received a single reprimand or punishment, and all were clear acts of aggression that if the tables were turned would receive condemnation.
The horde has committed atrocities but we at least have put our war-criminals to punishment.

Sylvannis burned your home along with those innocents present, but you made it easy for the rest of the horde to follow her. With your inaction you made it clear to them that those actions were condoned and that the members of the horde can only expect more of the same in the future.

Have they, dear warlock? Or, as is the most likely case, are you merely unaware of their punishment and reprimand? I must admit, the hound was… curiously subdued, for one of his character during the battle of Dazar’alor. And I don’t think he changed his tune on his own, either, no, something had to precipitate that. Perhaps Anduin simply hasn’t been making his little disciplinary meetings public, hm? Have you ever considered that?

Really now? Inaction? Oh, and here I was led to believe the Horde gave Stormwind Intelligence the old rope-a-dope, tricking them into thinking the army was headed towards Tanaris, instead of Darkshore. After all, that’s where the Alliance Armada was poised to go… and by the time anyone realized the truth, Astranaar had already been butchered to the last, and the offensive was already well underway. It’s certainly not Anduin’s fault you fed him misinformation and deceit. And it’s not “inaction” that the Alliance undertook that enabled them to just barely save perhaps a hundred people all told from Teldrassil.

Perhaps so, but it always takes you so long to get the forces to capture the war-criminals in the first place, and oftentimes you require the Alliance’s manpower to assist you in the end anyways. Do you know why?

Inaction. You sit there and allow the war-criminals to gain more and more power until you’re outnumbered and outperformed without the help of the Alliance.

Why, just like you’re doing right now, in fact!

Wonderful job! (the Nathrezim assumes his true form) The Legion comes to destroy your world, when all it really took was to make your planet bleed a little, show you a taste of the full might of pure, titan-blood arcane power, and you start doing our job for us.

Thanks. (he grins venomously, before disappearing into a cloud of bats before anyone can stop him)

4 Likes

Lessons… you can’t be serious. The only lesson to be learned here is that your faction can’t be trusted. Twice your leadership has decimated a city. And long before Jaina’s actions in Dalaran you all marched into Gilneas and blighted it. A city that had no involvement in the the continuing conflict. So if you are tallying acts of war crimes, you have us beat 3 to 1, and that 1 is a maybe. Don’t forget your leadership allowed spies to infiltrate both Dalaran and Darnassus. Maybe it’s your own smugness that’s needs to be checked. Genn may have been brash in his assault, but I shutter to think what would have happened had that undead filth gained an army of Val’kyr.

What actions were taken after Gilneas, Theramore, Garrosh’s blockade or his failed march into Ashenvale? It wasn’t until we intervened that any action was taken.

Your own Sindorei brethren had to correct your skewed version of events. Changing history to fit your made up narrative… you must have learned that from Liadrin.

In any case, your occupation will soon end with the deaths of your compatriots. Our lands will be reclaimed and your horde allies on our land will be spared not one ounce of mercy. You faced a skeleton crew during the War of Thorns and took heavy losses. You’re facing or full might under the cover of darkness. Ana’duna thera!

smirks and returns to the shadows

My eyesight is pretty bad, but I’m fairly certain that was an actual demon and not just a Demon Hunter. Even if my aura vision failed me, what he said at the end sounded rather demonic.

2 Likes

You make my point for me, a punishment that in no way shows to the side that was wronged is meaningless. Just because Anduin smacked his muzzle with a rolled up newspaper doesnt mean his victims know about it which is part of the punihment.

Sending your army to an area in the guise of protecting your workers and securing a resource may have been a lie, but it still means the NEs went there expecting war. Also given that Saurfang planned the offensive through Ashenvale, Astranar would not have been killed to the last because he would not have allowed for it.

Garrosh was overthrown because he began working against his own faction. he was given up for trial as part of the peace process at the end of the war. But even if you want to complain about the amount of time i’m still waiting for Jaina to be put to trial for her crimes.

I will not sit here and try to defend the actions of sylvanis regarding Gilneas save for pointing out that it was under the orders of Garrosh and against what she wanted.

I will also not work with the assumption that the alliance has not used neutral dalaran for its own means. But even though i rage at the notion of the innocent of my own kin who were innocent and yet still put to death i will consider Jaina’s purge and theramore tit for tat except for the fact again that Garrosh was put to trial and Jaina was not only not put up for trial, she retained her position on the ruling council of said neutral city.

As to your last point I will not debate the woulds and maybes because it is just as possible had he not attacked her fleet that she may not have even ended up in that situation. Either way he did so without knowing what she would have done. But his actions are not a zero sum equation, just because something good came from them does not mean that he is immune from punishment or consequences and the lack there of is one big reason so many of the members of the horde were willing to believe that once the legion was gone that the alliance would indeed turn on them.

[quote=“Kaileena-the-scryers, post:36, topic:97542”]
What actions were taken after Gilneas, Theramore, Garrosh’s blockade or his failed march into Ashenvale? It wasn’t until we intervened that any action was taken.

What of Mulgore? The southern barrens? Dalaran? both sides committed heinous acts against the other, that is what war is. War-crimes become determined once a war is over. Also you were allowed to join in on the civil war that overthrew him well after its roots had been planted.

I am fairly sure that was a demon.

And regardless of who wins, any possible lesson learned from the faults of both sides with be lost to the skewed views of national pride and revisionist history.

Just for the record, I don’t have a horse in this race (or hawkstrider or elekk or whatever, pick your favorite mount). After leaving the Forsaken, I have pledged no allegiance to either faction. My friends, family, and I are all completely neutral. I feel it necessary though to speak out against the atrocities committed by people like myself.

1 Like