End The Illegal Occupation of Darkshore

Callin’ on all da brothas and sistas of da Horde who want peace in dis world to consciously object to dis war. It be serving’ da Horde no purpose other den supplying’ a fresh supply a bodies to da illegitimate Warchief to reanimate, and profits for Gallywix. But do it really be serving da interests of da noble Tauren, who druid are now being forced to murda the earth motha? Do it serve da interests of da Darkspear who be comin’ home in body bags? Da little babies of Orgrimmar be losing the muthas and fathas, and still ain’t got enough ta be eaten’. Do it be servin’ da interests of da Sin’dorei who be known’ all too well bout undeath? And even you, Forsaken, do it be serving’ ya interests? She be turning’ da whole world against ya kind. I swore no blood oath to dis Warchief and I be refusin’ to be goin’ to someone else home and kill em. Memories of Garrosh disappearin’ my aunt while speaking similah words of “disloyalty” be still fresh in my mind. Nevah again! End dis war!

16 Likes

Truth brother.

6 Likes

I hear ya words an it sounds like ya be missin’ da old days, mon.

But do ya remember what dat really means?

Ya remember huntin’ from da shadows with arrow an’ spear ta stab from behind where dey least expect? Ya remember when our witchdoctors could use whatever dark voodoo dey wanted, even makin’ tha dead dance on dey strings? Ya remember when we could feast on what we caught in tha dark, whether it be beast or murloc or “humanoid”?

Bruudda, do ya remember what it meant ta be Darkspear, before Thrall outlawed da parts of our culture dat didn’t fit in wit’ his “honorable” horde?

Lemme ask ya somethin’ a bit more recent, mon: Ya remember when kul’tiras sailed up to our isles an’ from tha safety of dere capital ships dey bombed our homes, our lil’ ones into bloody chunks? Dey still be “honoring” da man who did it. Daelin Proudmoore… so ya see what “honor” means ta dem.

Dere be no room for honor in war, brudda. Dere just be tha shadows an’ tha hunters.

4 Likes

Ay I be memberin’ da Kul’Tirans well even if I be just a boy when dey come… I lost several membas a da family… I got no love for dem… I also memba how without Thrall we’da been nothin mon, so perhaps da words he taught us be worth listenin’ to, eh?

still dat be den and dis is now. Da Horde is larger, more powerful, got its place ta be serving’… But who do War be serving’, eh? Especially dis war… only death… only death… If we be losing’ honor, if we be forgotten’ when and when not to kill… den da Horde be meaningless… as I’m afraid it already be…

4 Likes

/appears from the shadows

Gazlowe was involved?
oh brother
Even we tree huggers only watch rats, we don’t take advice from them

Dis bothers me the most mon
even when I am defending. Behind that warsong grunt could be a child at home. Making dem an orphan won’t bring my losses back.

For different reasons we have a similar feeling. Don’t trust a human

You are leaving me with the feeling that honor still exists within the Horde

Elune guide your path Spuddyc, you have no conflict with Marijke Sneakypaws this day

/prowl

2 Likes

I left the Forsaken years ago when I started to see what my people had become. Undeath has a way of twisting our minds and enhancing the darkness that lingers within them. I didn’t want to follow that path; even though I know I’m just as damned, I still want to make the world better for everyone, not worse.

The young Forsaken of today, the ones who she raised, will most likely not listen. Even if she’s the one who inflicted this curse upon them, even if she sees them as nothing more than cannon fodder, they will remain loyal until the bitter end. They don’t care about what the world thinks of them, because they don’t care about the world.

2 Likes

Spuddy’s body was discovered some time later, freshly re-animated and cutting timber in darkshore, his form bloated and twisted far, far beyond recognition.

2 Likes

Still ‘ere mon, my Loa protect me. I survived the Eyes of Hellscream, I be fearing’ no Banshee.

2 Likes

Ya want tha war ta cease on tha Darkshore. Ya assume we won’t come after ya for the blood on your hands. I dinnae think trolls were stupid before ya showed me it was possible.

Dinnae blame ya Warchief. This is war. Territory is ta be won. Ta be fought for.

1 Like

I be knowing’ my Warchief better den you, and, on top of dat, I be known’ ya own High King better den you too Dark Iron! He won’t come for Orgrimmar unless she be making’ him.

2 Likes

The troll is right, my fiery dwarven friend. If there was ever a leader willing to break the cycle of hatred, even while a wound is still fresh, it is Anduin Wrynn.

So long as Anduin is High King, the Alliance will not “come after” the horde in a permanent, lasting way. After all, the Alliance pulled its punches after Dazar’alor. And it was because of Anduin’s own peaceful teachings that the previous High King decided to leave the Siege of Orgrimmar with a wag of the finger.

If the horde ceased all hostilities and sued for peace today, as Spuddyc seems to desire, do you really think Anduin wouldn’t let them off with a stern warning?

2 Likes

Its not Anduin’s desire that worries me. Genn Greymane wants the Forsaken ta be dead ta tha last and Tyrande is in a full on vengful fury. I dinnae think the Alliance will hold if Anduin does try fer peace.

Darkshore belongs to the Horde by blood and conquest. It’s resources are needed to bring a final conclusive peace to Azeroth by ending the Alliance threat as we know it today. To walk away from our triumph is to bring dishonor to those who have already made the ultimate sacrifice.

This war ends either with our victory or our decsimation.

There is no other choice.

And what about the King after Anduin? Or Greymane or Malfurion and Tyrande? You think that they’ll allow peace after all that has occured? Whether you approve of what happened in Gilneas and Teldrassil is irrelevant. Your only choice now is to die in defeat or embrace life in victory. They will not permit a peace that’s other than the total destruction of the Horde.

Victory is Life!

You say, as evidence of Sylvanas’ true intent wanders the blight of Tirisfal even to this day. How swiftly do you think she would violate your soul and make you simply another Dark Ranger, another arrow in her quiver, if you fell?

She cares nothing for you. All her assurances? Pretty little lies. She knew the Alliance would retaliate, she knew the Night Elves would call for blood. And she wanted us angry. Not so we would be predictable. So that she could convince you there was no alternative, that to oppose her was pointless and would only kill you.

Darkshore belongs to you by right of conquest? No. The only one who won that day was Sylvanas… when she damned the Horde and incited a war with the Alliance by way of attempted genocide. Red and Blue alike tasted defeat that day. The only difference is that some of the Horde thinks they hadn’t been placed upon the headsman’s block.

2 Likes

Our triumph? Our triumph? No, da triumph of death itself. I did not go to Darkshore, and I won’t be goin’ now. I rememba da words of da true Warchief well…

"It is why I continue to strive to uphold the tenuous peace between us and the Alliance…Because few offenses and insults in this or any other world are sufficient to warrant the slaughter of children. "

And ya speak of resources, what resources? Da Forsaken be blighting da whole land, and da lumber been’ used for nothin’ but more war machinery. I find it all too funny… and all to uncomfortable… dat a Elf be speaking a blood and conquest.

Dis war is tearing apart da very heart of Azeroth. It be ending’ with peace, or all of us dead… and we know who don’t be minding’ death, don’t we, eh?

2 Likes

The lumber is used to more War Machines, yes. Because that is war. War being a glorious, honorable thing… is a lie. No time was that more clear than on Pandaria, but now you speak of an atrocity because it is closer to home. Because one tree burned.

If you feel so strongly about life being lost, you should be doing what I’m doing. Serve on the sidelines. Help heal and supply others. Fend off sabotage from SI:7 that started this war.

By objecting outright you show a choice to not even try to help save lives. Through more than words.

Each Warchief has failed the Horde in some way - Vol’jin only in the time of his death. It is what we do as part pf the Horde that defones it. Defines us.

I be provided and talking’ to da Forsaken refugees all over Orgrimmar, askin’ what dey need. Ya know, da people da Warchief didn’t think twice about before starting dis war? Blowin up dey homes?

But hey, ja know what be savin’ da most lives of all? Endin’ dis war. Plenty lives be spared, on both sides, if more of ja be refusing to go.

Da SI:7 didn’t force da Warchief to gather a 5 nation army and march it west. Da SI:7 didn’t make da Warchief give da order to burn a tree filled wit da women and children. Da SI:7 didn’t force Sylvanas to be blowin up her own city. Dese was all calculated conscious decisions made of 'er own Free Will.

Heh, Free Will. Funny. I thought it be something’ she valued, too.

4 Likes

I am not even twenty summers, and have known da pain o’ bein’ forced from a home no less than three times. Naga, murlocs, Kul Tirans, Zalazane- I lived through dem all.

Da fear and grief I felt den- I see now on da faces o’ da refugees who manage ta make it ta da Moonglade. Dis is not da Horde o’ Thrall, Cairne, and Vol’jin. Da Banshee Queen is recruitin’ my people-OUR people- ta do a Scourge’s work.

Free Darkshore!

Yah “sistah”, I do. And it disgusts me dat you would even promote dat. We are Darkspear, Darkspear adapt. Dat’s da only reason why we ain’t a broken people livin’ in ruins like da dozens o’ other tribes around da world who refused ta get wit’ da times.

If necromantic magics and beastly cruelty are da only factors you use to measure what makes one a Darkspear, den you be no sistah o’ mine.

2 Likes

Ay, ya said it betta den me sistah.

1 Like