End of Season Timing

So the end of season timing was not in line with what was stated in the blue post announcement:

“The following week (September 7 in this region), we’ll end Arena Season 1 with the regional reset. This will begin a one-week offseason, and the adjustments to Season 1 Arena and Honor gear costs will go into effect.”

I was effected by Hurricane Ida and was completely unable to play until last night due to widespread power outages/no internet and the season ended right before I was able to play my ten games for the week. I’m 150 points short of being able to afford the item I wanted (gavel) and this feels like a huge misstep on Blizzards behalf. You can’t tell people one time and then use another… is anyone else frustrated by this?

2 Likes

its there; it says Season 1 will end on Monday Night 10pm PDT.

Sorry you missed out! Get some set gear stuff; Get the season 2 weapon instead!

Oh, my mistake then!

Just a big feels bad that is my fault rip

It does say 10 PM PDT now, but that post was updated yesterday around 4 PM PDT just a few hours before the season end. When it was originally posted it did say that the season would end with the regional resets .

2 Likes

Kind of bizarre, why change the original plan so late in the game?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.