End of Season announced

" Heads up! The current season of activities in Mythic Keystone Dungeons and PvP is ending soon.

This will mean an end to all players’ opportunities to earn seasonal rewards and titles, as well as the end of seasonal rankings for BFA Season 2.

For two weeks following the end-of-season, we will have an off-season. During that two weeks period, Mythic Keystone dungeons will still be playable using Season 2 affixes and rewards, but their seasonal achievements will no longer be available. In PvP during that two week period, players still queue for rated PvP and earn appropriate rewards, but the PvP leaderboards will be locked.

Good luck fighting to a glorious finish of the season!"

1 Like

Link or its not real

its on GD now im too lazy to link

kkty

8.2 in 2 weeks guess i can stop trolling now

They don’t even tell us the date, just “soon.” So troll

they’ve said 'soon :tm:" for years now, just assume its 2 weeks. but to be safe get whatever you need done this week, last season we only got a 1 week notice.

they started doing this in legion when they didnt want to directly announce the date a patch was gonna be released when it lined up with season ending

it almost always meant 2 weeks the exception was like s4? or s5 where it randomly was 1 week
might have even been s2 or 3

So what happened to all those supposed class changes to be announced

1 Like

Yeah I know, I plan on assuming it ends in two weeks. It’s just really annoying that they wouldn’t post an official date, especially since there’s been a few instances where the season did not in fact end two weeks after their “ending soon” post. Which makes it harder for general public to continue assuming it actually ends in two weeks.

1 Like

www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum/clip/IncredulousCooperativeSwallowKevinTurtle

i’d put money on this tbh (1 week notice)
unless hes trolling, when i raided in bloodlegion (half of current limit) we got similar info

Didn’t they say 25 weeks? Next week wouldn’t be 25 weeks even including the 2 week preseason, would it?

Sounds like they’re scrambling in those Blizzard offices

As if they would actually give players a chance to test changes.

in s1 they had more planned ‘weekly cap rewards’ than season length

i dont think anyone said 25 weeks except the total projected cap rewards

PogChamp :eyes:

I think this season was the worst one with the lowest participation yet and Legion was already trash. I though after something bad usually comes something good, I was wrong.

5 Likes

Either way I’m looking forward to a new meta, hopefully void stone is no longer useful with the ilvl increase. I’m crossing my fingers that the addition of essences will be a positive instead of a negative, and that the PvE gear from the new raid won’t be as necessary as the previous two raids. But you know… ill prob be wrong :smirk:

This sounds like the lord’s prayer

Just a sweaty neckbeard version prob called the The blizzard plea

1 Like