Enchanting scaling broken, no longer working on most leveling items

Hi, I just spent a lot of gold on a bunch of enchants like enchant weapon: Crusader, and Elemental Force, and boots: Minor Speed, and it’s not letting me use it on any of my leveling characters items because they’re above ILVL 50. This is broken and wrong, these enchants need to be usable throughout all of Chromie Time (UP TO character LEVEL 60, NOT Item LVL 50…). Please allow enchants to be used on all levelling gear, not cut off and unusable after level 15… These enchants are FUN and should not be gotten rid of like this!!!

Characters who were lucky enough to put the enchants before this ILVL muck up still have the enchants working even on ILVL higher than 50… which is unfair for the game.

Thanks,

17 Likes

A bit late but i just noticed this while leveling, scaling still is based on “ilvl 50 or bellow” which now is around 120-130’ish.

3 Likes

Please fix this, this is very annoying.

3 Likes

Still bugged as of December 06. Not only do they not scale to 60 they say cant be apoplied to items over level 50 but they used ilvl 50 instead of actual level 50 so its even more annoying

Tried to apply Enchant Chest - Super Stats the other day on my level 20 character and it failed. Please, Blizzard, look into this.

Little late to the party but. I’m getting the opposite problem. Leveling through bfa, bfa enchanting, try to apply an enchant to a quest drop and it says item level to low.

1 Like

So, any “end game” items you previously owned (pre-Shadowlands), nearly all crafting (pre-Shadowlands), any pre-Shadowlands Legendries, were not modified with the new ilvl/stat redistribution done in prepatch.

I’ve assumed this is all still a work in progress, yet it would be awesome if someone would come out and say this is all still a work on progress, or if this is this is a silent way to ninja “Legacy Items Disabled” on everything as I now have a lvl 50 rogue geared like a level 20.

This enchanting problem is still not fixed. Please Blizzard can you action this.

This is a serious issue for levellers, and has been going on since dragonflight released, Blizzard please can you give us a response on this.

Still haven’t had an update on this serious bug…

It’s about time Blizzard patched this broken bug.

Can we please get an ETA on when this will be fixed.

This is a universal issue that effects every single player in the game including myself. But after reading through many other bug threads, it appears as though the devs (or really anyone from blizzard) really only respond in threads and fix bugs that are an immediate threat to Blizzard’s profits. That’s capitalism for you. And if you think it will get better if Microsoft owns Blizzard, you’re fooling yourself. Monopolies care even less.

2 Likes

Please fix.

Still broke, please fix…

If it not be fixed in 10.1, maybe will fix in next patch?

Because it’s not cool, when a part of game/profession is broken already 6 months, even almost 7…

On the current moment, the most of enchants can use until to level 15-20, between level 20-49 we have an abyss and next only from level 50+

1 Like

I’ll add the Enchant Weapon - Sinful Revelation to this list as it does not specify a maximum ilevel that it can be applied to, yet apparently has a hidden one.

2 Likes

Yep this is still broken.

1 Like

Going on 10 months and still broken - do you even care Blizzard?

1 Like

Holy Cannoli!! This bug ticks me the heck off!!!

1 Like