Enabling Realm/Faction Transfer for Horde Players

I’m a returning player who is looking forward to WotLK Classic. I was planning on finishing leveling the characters I wanted to play, including a DK when they dropped. But, to my astonishment, Org was deserted when I logged in at 6:30 PM EDT, which should have been prime time.

I assumed maybe everyone was in Shattrath, so I hearthed there, only to be disappointed even more. I changed my chat tab to Trade, hoping to see some Horde traction, but there wasn’t any.

I was even more let down when I saw only three other Horde players online at the moment, or at least in Shattrath, after doing a /who 60-70. My next thought was that maybe they’re doing raids or something, but forgetting that I was on a PvP realm, I was instantly dispatched by the waves of Level 70 Alliance players after setting out from the safety of Shattrath’s walls, and since I couldn’t fly and was only level 64, there was no way I could safely and consistently check out any of those locations.

I’m writing this post in the hopes of drawing the attention of the Devs to the fact that several realms, including Benediction, are in desperate need of either a free faction change(if possible) for those who want to stay on those realms or realm change for those who want to remain a part of that respected faction but on a busier server. To those who may answer “just pay for a transfer,” I am in the process of transferring my “main” to another server, but I can’t justify spending $100+ to transfer my alts.

Thank you for reading.

3 Likes

I just made a post on here about this as well, I really hope they can let toons on this server be transferred for free. Since I can’t see how it’s fair for a returning player like you and I to be welcomed to a barren server and then expected to pay to have it fixed.

Totally agree with both of you. Or… it would be great if they let half of our server have free race transfers to balance it out. Alliance can swap to Horde, etc. I’m curious how many would actually do that…

1 Like

“lol,” said cowboyhat, “lmao.”

i had to transfer 3 of my characters off of whitemane to benediction sucks but hopefully u can get free transfers off unfortunately i had to pay 3 times because i wasn’t gonna leave 3 70’s with tier 4 and up with max prof

Honestly I would change factions jus to even the playing field. I want world pvp to be a thing