Enable Joyous Journey

I would under no circumstances level anything without JJ

Perma JJ would be pointless. It’s about relative experience gains. Right now, people have leveled the alts they wanted to and are probably not inclined to level more because they don’t want to do the grind again. JJ as a temporary event gives some incentive where there might not otherwise be some.

If you have it on all the time, it’ll just turn into the new norm, which will in turn have you guys begging for a new JJ event that makes it faster.

Don’t get me wrong, I definitely think it’s time for JJ to return. They could easily do this once every six months or so and it would be a great way to stimulate leveling, just as the recent HC craze has done for Era. As a permanent thing though, no, it just don’t belong.

Your reading it wrong. Jj is what people leveling see as the standard.

Leveling now is 100% slower.

Agreed. Enable RDF, an original WotLK feature.

1 Like

It has to be rough for newer folk.

If they are throwing in crafting for armours…those prices are ugly even for leveling. So they take long side roads getting those mats.

I have the 80’s to make gold for the prices (mats or boe’s) this char is lw/skinning so I can take an hour off the leveling to go power kill in 1-60 or tbcc to get mats to make leather/mail items for those that wear them.

Even with gold spam at 80 I won’t pay some wth prices on some leather/mail mats really. And that is this char at Wrath LW level. She’s made her 300+ items for leveling 1 to 60 and tbcc LW crafting.

So it can be levels upon levels of no new gear. Or looking at wowhead to see when the quest gods grant them new gear. that can make it longer mentally lol. 3 more levels!? so far away…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.