Empowered Demonic Teleport

I have this idea of a better Demonic Teleport: Spend a Shard and either gain another charge of DT (place another DT down) or be able to Teleport using your current DT spot again.
From what i have read about our class going into Shadow Lands, we will have Demonic Teleport baseline.

I am sure Blizz has thrown this idea around but i would still like to see something different with Demonic Teleport, giving it back is nice BUT will it be returned in better condition ?

so you would use a shard to bypass the cooldown on it?

In the long long ago, when soul shards weren’t for damage, you could pop one to get a pretty big sprint after porting.

It would be nice to see something like that come back, but it’s going to be a hard sell with shards being so important for damage nowadays.

so to be clear do you want Soulburn mechanics to return in some capacity for the utility spells?

Yes but i would want some negative outcome for using a short cut, other then spending a shard.

@Baal: Everything is based on the shard sys for Warlocks. Cant get around that. Soul Burn works in that Shard System.

How about we have teleport remove all roots snares loss of control of character and done